Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
King Pong!

Page 2 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Marcus Evan

PRE

"No worries."

Marcus smiles and nods a greeting to Morgan as he walks in step with Jason for a second, but continues past the two beasts until he winds up in front of Mary.

"I'm alright Mary, how're you? I was hoping you'd show."

The metalflesh smiles down at the muse as he recalls the last time they shared a drink together. He had meant to catch up with her at the last function, be she had seemed rather... preoccupied.

M
    Mavspade

Jack skipped down the street pulling her boot laces tight as she made her way towards the forge.

I am late, I am late !

The image of Mal in all her grump and anger smacked the back of Jacks primal brain like a badly exposed instant photo. She snorted back a laugh as she finished tying her laces and than bolted down the street. Her speed made what should of been a 10 minute late mark a good 5 minute one.

She had decided to dress a bit more for the occasion of summer, wearing jeans, combat boots and a black zip up hoodie. She even had a little bit darker makeup..maybe fore intimidation, and an uncharacteristically slightly lower cut shirt.

"Mal!" She called making her way over with what one might describe as a hop in her step.

"you ready for this?" She formed her hand into a fist and extended it in greeting.

Tonight was going to be fun.

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

"Honestly I wasn't sure if you had the keys, so I kinda had to be here. I've been alright, just staving off winter." There was most certainly a double entendre in there, to those in the know.

"Everybody's doing well tonight? Your fresh recruits settling in alright?"

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan was still making an odd sound as she tried to grasp the rules. So, she didn't notice the approach until Jason spoke. "Huh, wah? I-gets-it-yes--uh, oh, heh-heh. Hi Jason, n-nice too see you again, heh. Hope you doing goods," she looked a little confused. Still, she did at least notice Marcus's greeting and waved hello as he passed.

Tough competition? Oh, yes, the beer-king-pong-thing. She nodded, her head, then put on a thoughtful look. After a couple seconds hse shrugged and nodded yes again, "Heh, probably-truly much so yes. N-not really good at lots of drink but good at other part probably. N-not the only why I came here, heh, but hope it is fun. G-gathering of lots of 'lings and I-haz-gifts to deliver so d-double...Oh! R-right, here you go, heh."

With that a hand shot into the little tote bag and pulled out one of Dominyk's gift boxes. She offered it to Jason.

She does turn away when someone shouts out a familiar name. A quick glance confirms it is unlikely the shout at the wolf meant troube. So, she turns back to Jason.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally arrives wearing a blue long sleeve shirt and cargo pants plus black runners. As she goes through the doors and heads to where the tables are set up, she glances around the room. Her gazes goes to those who she knew before those she can't recall being introducing to. She heads to greet Morgan, who's speaking with Jason.

Her hand drops from the plexiglass as Ramona finally turns away from the Forge's forge. She joins the Lost congregating on the mezzanine, pausing for Duncan to collect her info and tag her, a bright yellow strip joining the armband around her left wrist. Stepping past him, her eyes flick amidst the mezzanine's other occupants. Some of these people are familiar, others less so. Instead of breaking into a conversation, she turns to the pong tables set up, weaving her way through them with easy strides, as though looking for the one that will give her the most advantage. Where she can face the door and keep her back to the wall.

D
    DamoclesImpaled

Jason looks a little perplexed as Morgan hands him a package and doesn't seem to notice her look away as he's too focused examining the gift he was unexpectedly given. Realization dawns on him, followed by a brief frown which soon disappears, and he gives Morgan a curt nod and muttering an almost inaudible "Thanks".

"Well, good luck, I suppose." He was mostly being sincere, though he still thought of Morgan as potential competition. He idly tapped his foot as he mentally evaluated Morgan's drinking ability in his own particular way. He wasn't overly impressed. "I guess you should try to find a team-mate that can stand to get hammered. Maybe the Mutt..." Jason doesn't seem to realize that Mal is at the event yet.

He gave a shrug before noticing someone he didn't immediately recognize approach. "Friend of yours?" He inclined his head towards Morgan.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan smiles and nods as Jason takes the gift box. She does pick up what he said though, "Welcome hap-happy to deliver, heh." She's getting used to that response. Most folks responded with confusion at getting gifts. Better that than paranoia. "G-good luck for you too. Hope this is fun for all. I got accurate for sure but booze, nuh-uh. Doubt I'd last too long drinking, heh, n-not like her, no-nope." Only two drinks at the last gathering and the raccoon had gotten tipsy. From rumors, Malory would could handle her drink much better.

Jason's question about friends got some confused blinks. A look around brought the new arrival to her attention. Morgan hadn't seen this wolf in a while, but could still recognize her fellow Beast. She smiled and waved in greeting: "Oh, yes-yup know hers. Hi Tally! Um, heh, haven't seen you in a whiles, heh-hope you're doing good. R-right..."

Once more the raccoon pulled out a gift box from the tote bag. That had actually been a good idea...unlike the dub-step cannon. She presents the present to the wolf-girl presently before her: "Gift for you too, heh-heh."

C
    Casitive

Aaren was late.

She knew it and time knew it, but the Fairest wasn't going to dwell on it. Besides, being a little late wasn't going to get put down on any permanent record somewhere. Tomboy cool in leather skinny pants, Aaren strides up the stairs and pays a dollar to Duncan taking the wrist band. Peering over his shoulder, the Fairest waves towards those she recognizes before slipping past Duncan.

Aaren hadn't played beer-pong in a dog's age, but with their Patron Saint King Kong presiding over the tournament, it was bound to be a bit of fun.

G
    Greebs

Mal looked from Jack's fist to her face, then back again several times, with an expression of mild puzzlement.

"If you were trying to punch me, you came up a little short..."

Page 2 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread