Ended
Watch

Ack: August Galloway

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiled and nodded and seemed in very good spirits. When noticing August's attentions on her she only became more bashful.

"Ah, not at all, sir! No need to apologize. I wonder, sir...did you have any questions? I am, sir, only too glad to be of service!" she asked happily.

Taking a moment to adjust her spectacles and fuss with her cloak.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Katsuro Tomori

"Only the one, really." he said giving her his best smile. "Perhaps once I've got my bearings a bit more within this city...well, what I mean to say is, if you don't find the idea to vulgar or unappealing perhaps one night you would do me the honor of joining me on a hunt?" he let the sentence form slowly, drawing out any sense of wonder as to what he might be so cautious to ask. He genuinely enjoyed the Seneschals company, and an alliance with one of the more recognized members of court certainly couldn't hurt. He knew however that not everyone viewed feeding as a shareable experience, some even took issue with the idea entirely but August was raised in a different time. You slaughtered your hogs and your cows to eat, you spent evenings on the nice days on horseback with a rifle in hand bringing in duck or deer and it was most fun and delicious, the ventrue viewed hunting the kine with the same reverence and hoped Martha might share his sensibilities therein.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha became even more bashful and rubbed at her crippled hip. "I..I say! What a fine invitation, sir! Thank you! I should be delighted to accept!" she enthused. Bright eyed.

She rubbed at her hip again and then, suddenly, hid her legs from sight by wrapping her cloak about her.

"A most splendid idea, sir! I shall look forward to that event! Ah, before I forget...I should make you aware...we have an Official Court coming up shortly, sir...by the end of this month. It would be a fine opportunity for you to meet many of the Kindred of this Domain! I should hate to be negligent and fail to mention it!" she added, wide eyed...still bashful.

Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Katsuro Tomori

August claped his hands together in a rather pleased but tempered motion of excitement that probably wasn't entirely voluntary as he grinned. "Most excellent. I will need time to arrange my schedule but you are right at the vereh top of the list Miss Villiers." which wasn't entirely true, the Invictus would come first but he knew, or rather felt that she was smart enough to understand the well meaning intent of his words. At the mention of court he seemed to calm down somewhat and become more thoughtful.

"Court? Hmm...will there be anything special I should do or any form of dress that should be given priority?"
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles and seems thoroughly happy, nodding, she makes a gesture to the copy of the recent Proclamation on the nearest wall.

"Ah...well, sir...an excellent question. We sometimes indulge in the fun of a costumed ball along a theme. But, for the present, this Court has no such theme attached to it...so the usual attire expected of a Court would be appropriate." she smiles merrily and spends a moment or two rubbing at her crippled hip.

Katsuro Tomori

"Fantastic, I'll be looking forward to my first foray into the lions den." he said jokingly with a chuckle before continuing, "If that is all the business for today I shan't dominate your nights plans by taking more of your time than necissary, may I accompany you back to your falcon painting?" he said offering his arm as he pocketed his notes and picked up his decorative cane in the other hand tucking it beneath his arm.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha, remaining bashful, meekly accepts the offered arm.

She hesitates for a moment or two before hobbling back to her Falcon.

"Yes, thank you, sir! You are very kind!" she sounded sweet, innocent...sincere...in her thanks.

Katsuro Tomori

He walked with that same slow gate as before, and waited till Martha was seated and comfortable before giving a low bow. "It was a most unexpected pleasure meeting you tonight Miss Villiers. I'll be sure to plan our hunt very soon." he pulled out a card with his name and number on it in black flowing ink, you aren't sure if the calligraphic style is printed on at first glance or if it was done the old fashioned way. If Martha cares to examine it she'll see it is in fact done by hand.

"If there's ever anything I can do, or should you simply seek company for a time don't hesitate to call."

Galloway would wait to hear Marthas reply say his goodbyes and head back up the stairs and out to his vehicle.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread