:Regina:
The woman was painting when the man came back. He had never seen such a strange painting before. It was still too dark at night to see, and the moon was nearly empty, but he could see the actual rises and falls in the paint. He couldn't understand however, what he was seeing.

"Please, I want to feel that feeling again." He begged her. "Show me your papers." He hastily pulled out his hospital papers. Negative for everything but tuberculosis, and a course of treatment, along with a statement that the patient refused treatment.

She took his wrist and nibbled, her fangs just barely peircing the veins, before beginning to suck. The blood was mediocre. But some blood was better than no blood at all. She stopped soon thereafter.
She gave the man some money. "Go find more of your friends, friends who would appreciate some cash and the pleasure you just felt, but that don't have diseases, and the hospital papers to prove it. And they have to be able to keep quiet about things.

~~
She continued to paint, and how now made the canvas level. That had been her failing last time, and she would not repeat the mistake again. She looked down at the river, the small dam of rocks under the pier that made for a small basin, the waters burbling aroudn the damn, the greenery that was golden in the autumn season.
"I have brought two." the voice of her blood-slave. She turned to look at the two new ones. The man was scruffy looking, and the woman seemed not too bad looking.
"Papers." Examined, negative.
"Give me your wrist." She spoke soothingly to the man. Taking his wrist, she bit into it, suckin a little of the blood. Far tastier than her first catch. As she retracted her fangs, she licked the wound closed, preventing him from seeing what she had done to his wrist. She repeated the process on the woman. "That will do for now. Your auras have sustained me enough to continue my painting."