:bull:
To say Bull Rush was angry was an understatement.
To say that Bull Rush was furious was a little closer
To say that they had seconds to live might have been accurate.

Two hispanic guys pouring something from big buckets into the storm drain. Fertilizer or paint thinner or whatever; it didn't matter to Bull Rush. The white guy playing lookout did not seeem to understand that short small people can sometimes be the ones to ruin your day.

"HEY! CUT THAT OUT!" Bull Rush shouts out. The two pourers stop in confusion, while the lookout does a double take, then saunters over to Bull Rush, dripping confidence.
he says something in spanish to the pourers, and they slowly go back to pouring.
"Is something wrong?" He croons, looking down at bull rush.
"Yes. Quite wrong. Tell those men to stop dumping that there. Its bad for the river. Stop!" He shouts at the men, and they do, waiting for their boss to sort this out.
"Look buddey, its mostly water anyway, we are just getting rid of it quickly. We aren't out to get the fish or whatever. It'll be fine."
"You don't seem to understand. Not only are you going to stop dumping now, but you aren't going to dump in those storm drains again, or I'm going to go into your house and set it on fire Mister Lupzin, just like you are destroying the home of all of the wildlife that depend on the river."
Now things got interesting. You don't tell a man you are going to burn down his house and then tell him his name. Its liable to set a man into a violent rage. Unless he was nothing more than a scum-sucking weakling, in which case fear becomes the dominant emotion.
"How did you know my name? Who are you?"
"I know your name because i asked the spirits to tell me the name of the polluter of the river. Yours floated to the top Marcus. I am a man who speaks for the animals. I have no voice of my own, I only give them a voice denied to them by those who are ignorant savages, like yourself. Now run along, and deal with that crap the right way, or I will find out, and then the spirits will set your house on fire as well."
"You wouldn't dare. I'd call the police."
"Well then, because of the police, I'm helpless. However, the spirits are not." He grabs the man's shirt, and in the blink of an eye, the front of it disintegrates.
"Things can become very bad for you very quickly Mister Lupzin. It seems the spirits have already taken a disliking to you."
The man just takes off. Bull Rush was tempted to follow in wolf to find out where he lived, but the demonstration should have proved sufficient. He went up to the hispanic guys, still not quite sure what was going on.
"Take these back to where you found them." Bull Rush pantomimed them carrying the buckets of foul smelling sludge away. And then he left. Maybe he should have been a Mennina. They did seem to have the most fun.