Ended
Watch

Impulse in the Corner

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    M
    Moe Ronalds

Buzz approaches the area after Impulse's announcement. "Hey there, chief. I like the sound of getting involved with something cooperative. Power to the people, and all that. What kind of diplomat are you lookin for? I'm subtle as a brick in the head, but I like to think I can turn on the charm."

W
    WakingDream

Impulse shifted his weight back and forth nervously as he waited for the order and cabal heads to join him in the back of the room. Miach's announcement furthered the urgency of what he wanted to talk about, so he hoped he wasn't going to be ignored.

W
    WakingDream

Impulse smiles at Buzz( Moe Ronalds ) as he approaches. "Well, by diplomat, I mean someone who can smooth over conflicts without making them worse. Someone that can be trusted to be a mediator."
    He puts his hand on the new libertine's shoulder, looking him dead in the eyes for a moment.
    "Actually, I think you'd be great at it."

Idun

PRE

"Good day to you." Idun says to Buzz and Impulse.

"I'm Idun." She says to Buzz with a smile.

M
    Moe Ronalds

Buzz smiles at Impulse's remark. "That sounds right up my alley! It makes my heart sad whenever conversation can't flow. How should I... sign up? audition?

He nods and grins at Idun when he arrives, extends a handshake. "Hey there, Idun. Name's Buzz. This here's Impulse."

M
    Moe Ronalds

Buzz, ever a bit hesitant on the uptake, finally catches wind of the commotion at the bar. He nods politely to the other two guys. "Gentlemen. It's been a blast."

Buzz leaves the thread to observe the happenings at the bar.

W
    WakingDream

"Haha Meet me at the Catalyst tomorrow morning, ok?" He responds to Buzz, handing him a card.

"Hey Idun!" Impulse smiles at the med-star as she arrives.

Unfortunately, the brawl at the bar catches him off guard and he politely excuses himself. "Can you please wait here?" He asks her, "Umm... Unless it looks like someone's about to kill me. Then please save me." he half-jokes, winking at the apostate.

W
    WakingDream

Orpheus

Impulse smiles at Orpheus and Idun as he returns from the bar. "Heh. That was almost really bad, wan't it?" He stops and looks back at the others, hoping they would be along shortly. "Let's just wait for the rest to show up. Thanks so much for your patience so far."

Orpheus returns the smile weakly, a mix of irritated and disappointed in his expression. "Yeah, thank god it didn't get worse. I really didn't want to have to start throwing counterspells about." The Obrimos shook the thought from his head, best not to think about that now that the worst seems to have passed.

Nodding as Impulse finished, Orpheus would cross his arms and wait for the others.

Joining the discussion without bothering with pleasantries, Snakebite looks Impulse right in the eye for a flat, "What's up?"
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.