Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 27
DISPLAYED
(1403) Invictus at The Lily

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa waited as the silence lengthened*. Finally, he looked at @Joslyn Evans .

"Miss Evans, if you have nothing to contribute -- the first of which being whatever motivated you to come this evening, you may feel free to depart."

It was a shame, really. Given that he himself had relaxed the formality of the evening, it would be a bit hypocritical to... be less than polite.

Turning his attention back to August ( @Jaqen ), he nodded.

"Useful areas of expertise, ones that a former member had been handling. We can see how well you do with a small favor I need doing. The Madame Notary ( @Seryna ) could observe and assist, if she were willing," Asa said, glancing from one to the other. Although they were statements, they were were also questions to each.

* 48 Hours has passed since the previous post
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Katsuro Tomori

August stepped forward the moment he was addressed, listening carefull. "I would be most pleased and honored for the opportunity to assist you Your Grace, as well as to work with the Madame Notary." his voice was a mixture of senserity and confidence that he hoped he comported well. He looked at Madame Notary Hazelton curiously, hoping she would give her support. August clearly knew how much having her aid would mean.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Asa waited as the silence lengthened*. Finally, he looked at @Joslyn Evans .

"Miss Evans, if you have nothing to contribute -- the first of which being whatever motivated you to come this evening, you may feel free to depart."

It was a shame, really. Given that he himself had relaxed the formality of the evening, it would be a bit hypocritical to... be less than polite.

Turning his attention back to August ( @Jaqen ), he nodded.

"Useful areas of expertise, ones that a former member had been handling. We can see how well you do with a small favor I need doing. The Madame Notary ( @Seryna ) could observe and assist, if she were willing," Asa said, glancing from one to the other. Although they were statements, they were were also questions to each.

* 48 Hours has passed since the previous post
    "I would be pleased to assist, Your Grace." Jennifer replied pleasantly. Any favor that the Prince needed ought to be very exciting. She noticed Mr. Galloway's glance and gave him a nod.

"I would be pleased to work with you as well, Mr. Galloway."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

4. Likes Jaqen liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Excellent."

Asa hadn't doubted that August would accept -- the only question would be if Jennifer was willing. It would be a perfect opportunity for her to evaluate him, and determine if he were Invictus material.

"You can speak with Miss Crassus about the details,"
    he continued.

With another glance at @Joslyn Evans , Asa stood.

"I suggests we adjourn and reconvene afterward. Madame Notary, we can discuss your business when it's convenient for you."

Suggesting we End Scene here, as there have been some irregularities in posting with some of the participants. This will 'clear' the Scene and release all the characters. I'll start a new Scene for @Jaqen and @Seryna with Nika, and Seryna can start a Scene to speak with Asa. Sound good?
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

6. Likes Jaqen liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Sounds good

"Excellent." Jennifer rose a moment after his Excellency.
    "It was good to meet with you, Mr. Galloway," Jennifer bid the new Invictus a proper good bye. "- here is my contact information as I am sure that we shall meet to pursue this."

Jennifer hands Mr. Galloway a card with a cell number and P.O. Box.

Katsuro Tomori

Agreed, works for me.

August takes the card and smiles as he tucks it into his wallet. "Yes, absolutely. I will most certainly be in touch to give you my contact information. Thank you so much...Could I offer you a bottle to take home?" he asks politely, making a note to make business cards. Galloway though is clearly happy about how the meeting has gone as he motioned to the bottled blood behind him. If no one accepts he will simply smile and take them home as everyone exits. If any are taken he'll give his thanks once more, and exit the scene as appropriate.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Wonderful."

Asa stands. "Madame Notary, we'll speak later."

After a moment's consideration, he accepts one of the bottles from August.

"Thank you Mr. Galloway."

Pleasantries given, he exits, and instructs his ghoul to speak with the Kindred.

Scene Ends

This continues here...

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread