Ended
Watch

Concilium Leo, Impulse, Kiko, and Bag lady

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Leo Lockheart

PRE

"Hey all." Leo said with a smile. He nodded happily to Kiko then looked warily to the bag lady."How is everything?"

k
    kimura

Turning to look at Leo a moment the young woman slightly shrugged between alternating her gaze between the three around her "Everything is how it should be I hope, though I am kinda wondering why I didn't dress up more. I've been.. a little glum as of late" as she motioned to her attire "Which might be why I grabbed this out of my closet. I need to be less glum and more my happier self.. maybe if I drank an entire gallon of sweet tea.. that might help me"

She was kind of confused as to why everyone was seeming, well everyone being Impulse and Leo, to watch over her like she was someone important. Though it did bring a very faint blush to her cheeks as the thought of being a Princess with her Personal Guard crossed her mind, yet.. it was just a thought as she wasn't really anyone special she felt..

However Destiny it seemed.. was woven into her Pattern..

Now that Leo's favor was taken care of Orpheus quietly made his way over to the doorman. Who was, in a pleasant surprise, talking with Kiko. "Hey everyone." He'd say.

Looks like this group was looking to be a crowd.

Before getting into any other topic Orpheus turns to Leo and says "Yeah, uh, the goth girl you wanted me to look into? She's one of us. Apparently her name's Valkyrie and was invited by my Order head." The Mystagogue scratched the back of his head idly.

Score one on the list of favors for Orpheus.

With that out of the way, he turns back to the group as a whole. Or rather, Kiko's unusual dress.

Unusual for her anyway. "Interesting look Kiko." He'd comment with a chuckle.

The open mic was still bothering him though...

The sign said to wear club attire, but Zi did not have any club attire so Zi made do. Zi thinks that Zi did a good job.” the woman said as she did a small turn around. “But someone stole Hir heels and the dress seems lifeless without them. They were Hir only possessions.” The Diva in the trashbag dress (however high fashion it might be constructed with) whined as Zi turned and noticed Orpheus’ clothes.

Oh, this fits you so well.” Zi gasped as her long fingernails found the fabric of Orpheus ’ shirt, tearing just a little. “but, Zi would not look good in blue like that. The Magazines would have fit Hir better.” In all honesty the height of the woman was shocking, as she was over six feet and the thought of her in heels...it was like watching a Drag Queen that had one too many drinks.

And there was the mask-quality of the layers and layers of make up, and the fact that she smelled...almost musky with something sweet probably from sleeping near a dumpster or something.

"Zi is So Happy."

( kimura Impulse WakingDream Xander )
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

W
    WakingDream

Impulse decided, in that moment, that Zi was most likely not a threat to Kiko or himself and relaxed. He flashed Zi with a genuine smile this time and gave her a good look over as she spun around.
    "I think you did a good job as well. And I wouldn't worry about the shoes, I think you look much more avante garde without them, ya know? You have a lot more 'pop'."

He didn't recognize the man that approached the group to speak with Leo, though the man did look a little familiar. "Howdy, stranger!" He says, "I'm Impulse. Have we met?"

He frowns as Kiko mentions that she's not been feeling her best, but is constantly distracted by the roll of announcements being made. West was dead? Who the heck was that? It didn't seem like someone close to Vae, judging by her stonewall conveyance of the man's expiration, so he assumed he was someone that the community as a whole must of known. He wished he could ask Samdei about it. That thought made Impulse frown.

The third announcement of the day from Lux was able to distract him, preventing his own fits of depression, and he prepared to take the stage himself. He nods at Leo, with a look that asked, You have things handled here, right? He then bows his head slightly to the group and mutters a quick, "excuse me for a moment," and walks towards the 'open mic'.

Impulse returns to the main thread

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo smiled to Kiko before he heard Vae's voice making an announcement. He turned his head to listen in time to hear about West.

His eyes widened as he turned the rest of the way towards the gathering. "WHAT?!" It was all he could say before turning back to Kiko. "Um, excuse me Kiko, Zi?" He almost asked as the woman's strange mannerisms hardly registered amid the news. 'Another Archangel dead?' Weavebreaker crossed his mind as he bolted downstairs and into the gathering. Hermits were not fairing well apparently.

Leo Lockheart rejoins the main thread.

Orpheus didn't have time to play meet and greet before everyone began letting out their announcements one after the other like train over train while he felt like he'd woken up on the tracks with no idea how he got there. Vae's announcement, Lux's, Impulse's, and then Miach's.

"What the literal hell..." Something about this whole arrangement just felt wrong. Everyone making their announcements one after the other, announcements of deaths mingling with mentions of Cabal recruitment and the "hiring help" notice for the Aethernet.

Orpheus looked from the stage to Kiko and back again. Almost cutting out Zi before she began tugging at his shirt, which earned her a very honest "Really?" look.

Shaking his head and sighing, Orpheus turns to Kiko and asks "Want me to handle the meeting in the back?" A conversation between two cabalmates shouldn't feel so much like just offering going to a meeting in the place of your office coworker.

k
    kimura

The young woman just looked around at the insanity as the beginnings of a headache started to form which faded ever so slightly as @Maich thanked her to which she properly bowed to him and held it for a full three count before rising to her meager height.

Instinct gave way to action as she reached over to grab Orpheus 's hand and give it a gentle squeeze "If you do not mind, I doubt my current mood would be.. you know..taken all that well.."

Like her Brother's thinking the whole thing felt wrong on more than just one level and it felt like some horrid nightmare she just wanted to wake up from. Waking up to her nice futon.. in her favorite pj's.. but sadly this was her reality now and it was beginning to grate on her nerves, though only barely.. she wondered if she had her Mothers tolerance for.. Idiocy.

Though all that aside Kiko was still a bright spot in a dark place and even given all her eccentricities there seemed no end to the light her general demeanor had to those around her. Looking at Zi she faintly smiled though the emotions played across her face would make a painter envious of the way each seemed to reside for just a heartbeat in time before her expression was that of her seemingly usual self, though bordering on sadness.

"I didn't know either of the departed but a loss of Life has always saddened me. Maybe I'm cursed to feel more than others do I'm not sure." she wiped her eyes gently shaking her head side to side slipping into her language of birth "May your Ancestors welcome you both with open arms until you're called back here again"

Perhaps it was weird to others but at the moment she didn't care. People had died, Those among their relatives had gone to the Great Mystery before those still present and that pained the young Shaman in a way no blade or bullet ever could. Sometimes she wondered why she cared so much even for complete strangers.. perhaps she was simply born to be who she was after all?

M
    Moe Ronalds

Buzz is distracted from his conversation with Impulse and Idun by the commotion near the bar. "Damn Pigs," he mutters. He thanks the Powers That Be that he didn't jump the gun on lighting the blunt in his front coat pocket. Apparently, Law and Order's a big deal in Sacramento, even when you're conspiring with secret societies of spiritual superhumans. He decides to stride over to the edge of the crowd that's gathering around the bar.

k
    kimura

Her attention taken towards the Bar the young woman just shook her head "This meeting has turned my poor mood worse I feel. I feel I should err on the side of caution and take my leave before I say.. or do something to bring dishonor to myself.. or those I hold dear to me"

Then Vae's.. she's not even sure.. but there was something that made the forlorn Shaman even sadder than she was as she watched the woman she'd liked, though sadly not really known, leave "I hate being as Empathic as I am.."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread