Ended
Watch

Looking for establisments

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    B
    Beej

"Ah came into possession of artifacts that allegedly were meant to summon spirits of departed." She was anxious to try the ritual but not enough to throw caution to the wind. "Ah could dismiss is this as trick of sleep, however I have been visited by the Kachina many times and there are two who are seeking to steal them away from me, just as the Lion warned." Luna paused as she looked at the Nos a little more closely. "You can divine sight within this cave?"

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"I see only that which the Earth chooses to reveal. But if you have a question, I can ask the Mother if she will grant a you a reading." Jenny made a motion with one hand. "What do you offer for this boon? Touching the slumbering mind of the Goddess is not easy."

B
    Beej

Luna considered for a long moment. She did not want to give up too much and get an answer that provided no more insight than before and neither did she want to owe a debt if the Spirits refused to talk. "The next time you seek Earth Spirit for ah personal matter and do not receive an answer, I will ask the Kachina the question on your behalf." A question for a question. And perhaps a foot in the door for more later.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Jenny peered at Luna long and hard, almost as if she was having trouble accepting that the Gangrel was not an optical effect caused by the thick, turgid, ether. In the end she simply nodded.

"That is acceptable. Wait, I shall draw in the breath of the Mother. And we shall See!"

The Haunt turned away and began rummaging around on the murky floor, moving less by sight and more by touch. At one point she began tearing at the ground, yanking up chunky slabs of dust that sublimated into the air. At length, Jenny found a particularly big crevice, with steam blasting from it in regular pulses, and in a lewd movement, stuffed her head into it. Steam burst around her and dust traced patterns over her shoulders and wound through her hair.

Precious Jenny made a gargling noise. Her back arched. Twisting, she crumpled to the ground; hands and feet pawed at the earth. Huffing and panting she moaned and shivered. Vitae, laden with dust, bubbled from her mouth and nose.

Date Action Roll Result
    2014-04-12 23:38:38 Someone rolls 7 to do something insignificant (10 Again) 10, 2, 1, 2, 4, 1, 5, 4 1 success

B
    Beej

Inwardly, Luna sighed in relief. The gambit had worked and she was not on the hook significantly. This is is not to say that approaching the Kachina was a small matter. But it was a matter Left-Handed Hunter could appreciate.

Luna watched the Crone unmoving with the curiosity of a fellow practioner. While they not use the same methods or beseech the same Spirits, they both understood a quiet truth of the world. There were beings far greater and far older than whatever label creatures such as herself or Jenny called themselves. Beings whose memory stretch back to the foundation of all four Earths and what lays beyond.

1suxx occult, 2suxx perception
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-04-16 19:52:39 Luna rolls 5 to Perception (10 Again) 7, 8, 7, 7, 10, 2 2 successes
    2014-04-16 19:52:11 Luna rolls 5 to Int+Occult (1s Subtract) 5, 3, 3, 7, 9 1 success

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Luna can tell a trance state when she sees one. However, the longer it lasts, the more the Gangrel trip sitter wonders if it is a good one. Jenny's body twists and contorts and the only expression on her face would be described as "pained," not "ecstatic" or "calm". The loss of precious vitae doesn't help either.

It all looks so inefficient...

B
    Beej

"Did you speak with Earth?" Luna asked after a moment. She did not move any closer. Whatever the Nosferatu did, it was not graceful. "Did..another answer you?" Perhaps a rebuke had been dealt to the Crone? Perhaps the Devourer? At some point the grel was going to have to speak to her about how Jenny communed with spirits. It could not possibly as effective Luna's own. And perhaps offer some advice, for a price.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.