Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Orpheus and the Goth Chick (and friend)

THREADID

Orpheus more or less calmly approached the young Goth girl (and unwittingly her friend), and started simply. "Evening." He started "Sorry if I come off a little blunt, but what's your name?"
    The chick in the leather jacket turned and looked up at Orpheus, she had an attitude, it was likely a bad one. Probably ready to explode at a moment's notice.

"'s there some sorta problem, I'm over 21, and I was invited." The valley girl accent was almost painful. Orpheus does notice that her eyes are blue but the whites are reddish, like she had been crying or doing drugs or something.

Of course he probably was thrown off by the eye make up that actually made her pop, as well as the nose and eyebrow piercing. Instead of really answering her question she pulled out a phone and began to fiddle on it.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Ah shit... Was the first thing to come to mind when the girl turned to him. There was a part of him that immediately wanted to just throw the girl out on virtue of her being nothing but an absolute pain in the ass. He shook the thought from his head quickly.

Orpheus was nothing if not a rational person, even if he was a Mage.

The Mystagogue would shake his head no at the girl, that there likely wasn't going to be any problem unless she simply wasn't aware of the nature of everyone around her, which would be troublesome but manageable. Although the girl mentioned an Invitation. "Invited? By who?" He asked politely. Just because the girl's accent kinda sorta made the Obrimos want to strangle her didn't mean he would act on that impulse. Because really, that was simply indecent.

The chick with the attitude lifts her eyes to look at Orpheus before tipping and looking at the woman in the khaki’s who just walked up. The other chick, was just being her usual almost invisible self, although if Orpheus could remember all of the things that she was doing, it’d probably be something to laugh about later.

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Tyria left jammer a little while off, her Khaki skirt and white blouse not really adding anything to the very different appearance of the Curator with her hair down.

Apparently there was a serious difference between Work!Curator and Consillium!Curator.

Orpheus, please stop harassing Valkyrie.

Orpheus had an honestly surprised look on his face as his order head walked up to him. He was quite thoroughly surprised enough that he might've even let out a soft uh in the process. Scratching the back of his head sheepishly Orpheus explained "Sorry, I got a text from our doorman saying she didn't check out for some reason and asked me to look into it for him."

Turning back to Valkyrie as her name had been revealed to be he apologizes "Ah hell, sorry for giving you a hard time." He did honestly feel bad about the whole thing now that everything's turned out okay, but he probably would've felt a lot worse if he hadn't and a problem arose because of it.

Two Claps Sound bringing attention to the main thread

The goth chick seems to at least sort of pay attention to the Hierarch as she spoke, but then that was mostly because she pointed a finger in the direction of Tyria.

"Whatever"

The other girl nearby didn't really do much but stand and watch silently.

Orpheus definitely takes the time to listen to the Hierarch's speech. Once she opened the floor, however, he got the sense that maybe now would be a good time to go up and say something. Although what would he say? There was news that could probably use announcing, but trying to find the words to say though...

Orpheus shook the thought from his head. He really didn't want to step up to the mike at the moment, and probably not for a while now that he thought about it.

Once the speech was over Orpheus's eyes went from Valkyrie, to Tyria, and then he gave a small sigh. Orpheus would give the women he was aware of a civil nod and a good evening before walking off.

Orpheus returns to the Main Thread

Valkerie nodded at Tyria before snapping a picture of Orpheus as he left and saved it to her phone.

With that Tyria nodded and returned to Jammer else where in the club, her eyes finding Vae as the woman spoke

All NPCs return to the main thread

Closed Thread