191 - 200
DISPLAYED
THREADID

0910 Alpha Meeting

Page 20 of 24 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 Last

Alex's actions.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Tony regards Shadow Tongue for a moment. "He was being disruptive, and needed to be dealt with. However, there were better ways to handle the situation, which wouldn't call into question the validity of the Tur that you called. That said, it's more important that we continue the meeting, hopefully without further bickering."

G
    Gelosiana

Justin glares at Tony, very hard. It was his first time meeting the Alpha of the Elder pack, and so far he hadnt proved his worth very much.

"And what about you, Mr. Willowsbark? Do you have any ideas to throw in about how to deal with the Pure and this rite? Surely a Bone Shadow of your standing and place in our society has some ideas and suggestions he can float to the rest of us."

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue actually nods in understanding tonce Tony finishes. He fully respected the man, More so because Tony had never proved he had not earned as much. Matthew respected him a great deal.

He remains silent, listening to the others idea. For what reason was this being suggested? What good could come from playing games with spirit tormenting, ridden petting monsters?

Wall Scratcher eyes the sudden quiet table,tilting his head slightly. "I think we have to deal with this rite and what the Pure have done. To do that we need to understand it in more detail, and that does involves an element of danger. I believe my suggestion would make it possible to gain the most benefit with the least risk. As for the issue of Tur, I'm quite sure we'd all be ready for the possiblity of them attacking us there."

He rubs his cheek. "To sum it up, we need to do -something-, and it will entail risk. But that's how we live, we don't have a choice there."

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison listened in to the back and forth between Wall Scratcher and the Alphas. She liked his idea of a scouting mission and felt it was likely their best choice. However, with all this talk of meeting the Pure on Tur, she felt everyone was forgetting one glaring problem with the meeting idea.

Looking to the Alphas and Wall Scratcher she stood and answered, "Forgive me for speaking up, but I think everyone is overlooking the largest problem of meeting with the Pure. We may learn some about them this is true, however, they will learn just as much about us if not more. Also if we don't appear as a large or formidable force we are just inviting an open invasion if their numbers or strength are greater than ours. Even if we are a formidable force against their number they will know our strength just as well as we know theirs. As much risk as the scouting mission is I feel it is the best tactical choice. It gives us the greatest chance to learn their strength without broadcasting our own."

Sitting back down she waited for their answer. With all the others speaking she felt it wasn't out of place for her to speak. She hoped she did not just the situation incorrectly.
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

Wall Scratcher listens carefully to Alison,looking faintly embarrassed at overlooking whatt she pointed out. He gives a nod of agreement when she's finished.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Should we meet with the pure it must be done in the hisil. There we will have the moral high ground in the emptiness. We should also under-represent ourselves. Blatantly in fact. Let them know that we are hiding our true forces; make them wonder about how many we actually are."
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"All this is sound. Any thought as to how we invite them to the party without setting off the war early?" Shadow Tongue realizes the meeting is back on track. By Luna's grace, that alone was incredible. "We do not even know who among their tribes lead the rest. If only we could probe that information without actually risking scouts and provoking conflict."

Shadow Tongue furrows his brow then has an idea.
    "Any among our Tribes able to look through the human reports on that side of the river. See what we can find out that way before anyone sets foot on their usurped land?"

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison raises her hand to draw attention to herself and then addesses everyone again, "If we do meet with the Pure, we should have a strike team waiting a safe distance away, in secrecy, that can move in if things go warrent it. Especially if we are going to greatly under represent ourselves. Also concerning the information gathering, I know some bikers that may be able to get me some. They're human, but they hang out in some seedy places and hear a lot. They may be able to help if they know what to keep an ear out for."
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

Page 20 of 24 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 Last