Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

0910 Alpha Meeting

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue scanned the Hall once last time.

The room was divieded into two areas. A large table propped up with sturdy things lined with two-by-four benches resting on milk crates and paint canes.

They other space was a smaller table around which rusted metal chairs sat in a half-circle. Here where only a few. Shadow Tongue didn't know how many packs even existed, but his count was around six. Extras lay propped up nearby.

A scitching sound came from a door labeled 'Fresh Game'. What garbage Andrew refused to clear out was stacked haphazardly against a far wall.

Shadow Tongue shifted into Dalu form with an effort of will, then settled in his chair at the Alpha Table. He glanced at his dinged up watch. Usually these type of events began at sunset. It was seven something, the minute hand didn't work.

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

:bull:
    Bull Rush shows up, with three legal pads, several pencils, and a concerned look on his face. He goes to the seat to the left of shadow tongue and stands to its right, plops down his note-tacking equipment, and then looks at Shadow Tongue.

"Bull Rush, Iron Master, Ithaeur, Lodge of Lightning. What do you know about the spirits not being where they should be?" Is it possible to be that painfully blunt?

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo's arrival is preceded by the cacophonous roar of his motorcycle. He parks it, cutting a fingertip and marking it so anyone who arrives knows to keep their hands off. He enters, not taking a seat, but waiting for the rest of his pack to arrive, he had told them all to meet him there, if there was a show of force, it was going to be that his pack was large.

He nods to Bull Rush, and Shadow Tongue aswell, remaining silent for the time being.

G
    Gelosiana

Justin pulls the Bonneville into the alley. He notices the other bike, a silver metallic beast, looks custom made, if a little impractical. He gets off, waits for a minute for Wall Scratcher to show up, thinks about going inside, and thinks Fuck it, im not going in alone. Wall Scratchers the only other packmate showing up, better to atleast let them see the both of them. Besides, maybe i can get a look at the other Alphas showing up.

Wall Scratcher walks up quietly, rubbing his nose, and sending a few flakes of white powder to the floor. "Hey Justin, sorry if I'm late." He stretches and winces, the gesture revealing to Justin that he still carries the semi-automatic under his jacket.

"Any last minute advice on how I should act in there, what I should do?" He smiles at his Alpha, seeming steady, but a little tense.

G
    Gelosiana

Justin looks curiously at Wall Scratcher. Seems a bit nervous. Jumpy, even. Apparently the jitters happen to everyone.

"Glad you brought your piece. That AK would be a little to hostile for this. Advice? Remember 'Honor the high, respect the low'. Other than that....lets do it."

Justin moves toward the door, opens it, and enters first. Upon entering, he finally sees proof that there are other Uratha packs in the area. He sees that one bum, that one that found Wall Scratcher during his First Change. The other two, the large Mexican and the shorter white guy, he had never seen before. He approaches, straight and tall.

"Howdy, fellas. The names Tamerlane. I guess your the one that called the meeting? Sorry about the intrusion a few weeks ago. Im not really sure how many other packs are in the other, so who all are we still waiting on?"

Alex arrives at the location, noting others are already here. That was the way of things... the ER didn't function on neat little timetables and spreadsheets. It was chaos, and it was both uplifting and depressing. So far, on the mortal plane, the spirits lurking in the hospital hadn't impacted him. Due to the current nature of the Shadow, they might not even realize he was there. He'd deal with them in time.

Right now, he was there to support his Alpha.

Slipping by some others with a polite nod, he enters and looks around, immediately spotting his pack leader and moving over next to him. Taking a knee by Shadow Tongue's side, he briefly addresses his Alpha. "Hey, as you can see I'm here. I'm glad I'm not late. When this gets ready to start, press this button," he says as he pulls out his dictaphone and points out the record button. "I figure it might be good to transcribe this, as opposed to trusting it to memory. It's up to you. So... where do you want me to be?"

v
    vonschlick

Nick arrives and parks his motorcycle with the others. He loiters about a few minutes as if waiting for someone.

u
    ursur5

Steve begins to turn the block and approach where everyone is parked. " Gotta get myself some wheels already." He paces down the street and approachs nick as he arrives. " Any idea whats suppose to be going on?"

Firebringer

PRE

Tony Willowsbark, Purity 1, Wisdom 3
    Matthew Greene, Purity 1, Glory 4, Wisdom 2, Cunning 1

Tony parks his pickup truck near the two motorcycles, then he and Matthew get out and enter the room. Matthew gives Shadow Tongue a nod, but neither speaks immediately.

Moon is full

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last