Ended
Watch

0214 Consilium - Ermon, Idun and Miach

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Idun

PRE

"Well, the other one we could speak with is Vaeltia, they are both leaders of their Orders and both likely have their takes on the murders." Idun tells him. "I don't know her very well either, only spoke with her a few times in the pass. That necklace incident being the first I think."

She looks around the room, looking for either Order Leader. It takes her a few seconds to pick Vae out, after all, she's a bit more familiar with Vae from all the interesting times they'd had. It takes her a moment to realize that who's speaking with Vae is Ariadne.

"Looks like they are speaking with each other." She tells Miach as she watches the two talk. I wonder what they're talking about?

Miach

PRE

Vaeltia... Nemesis turned savior... Miach kept silent, but followed Idun's gaze and noticed that both of them were indeed talking. He gulped, and nodded.

"Well... I... I don't know, really." His eyes were on the pair of women, but his thoughts were in his pocket, and he wished he could just leave for the shortest while... but it wouldn't be possible right now, of course.

"We should go and ask, you guess ?" he asked, doubt and reluctance in his voice. He was fine by the wall, far from the crowd, and able to scan it.

Two Claps Sound bringing attention to the main thread
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Miach

PRE

Listening as various people took the stage to talk, Miach sagged visibly at learning that West was dead. Someone so powerful, so confident... and yet, even him... how did it happen ?

Since apparently no one else would be doing it, he knew he had an announcement to make too. It was his duty. He looked at Idun, and gave her a faint smile, looking for her support now, at least. The Acanthus didn't like one bit what he was about to do.

Standing, he slowly walked through the crowd toward the stage, and waited for his turn to walk up.

Miach leaves this thread, and returns to the main one.

Idun

PRE

Idun listens to the discussions, she can't really think of anything beyond the news echoing within her mind. Then, her attention switches to Miach and smiles as warmly as she can, she gets up, she places a hand on his shoulder as he passes by, letting it fall as he leaves the table. Listening as Miach tells the room that Banishers were read.

She does make a note to speak with Jammer, though that does seem unimportant. She does take out her phone and put in the date for the funerals for the two Mages. Putting it away, she glances around at the varying reactions.

Then, the announcement came for Cabal and Order heads to move to the back room. She heads to where Impulse is, she hopes to take up the mantle of leadership to help Miach recover. He has enough to worry about.

Idun heads to where Impulse is: Here

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread