Ended
Watch

Ack: Jennifer Hazelton

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Ah! Computational devices! Yes, of course!" she smiles and nods. "I recall you were helping with some investigations relating to Informational Technologies and some ghastly murders!" she blinks and lays down the envelope she was toying with.

"You may be pleased to learn that that investigation ended most effectively for all concerned. Excellent teamwork! I look forward to seeing more from your computational skills, Miss!" she smiled with happiness.

"Your skills will certainly be needed, Miss! I have taken a look at the various security Fire-walls installed to defend the systems of the Elysian Fields...but, they are, I concede, far beyond the wit of my meager comprehension. Would you be able to review them at some point, please, and make certain they are properly robust?" she asks sweetly. Her words carefully used as she navigates the jargon of the computer world.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I'm glad to hear that." Jennifer replied sincerely.

"I would love to review the security fire - walls, Madame Seneschal." Jennifer replied respectfully, meeting the other vampire's eyes. This was precisely the thing that she had been trained to do. Jennifer was surprised at how good it felt to get back to her roots. It had been awhile she conceeded.

"To ensure I do precisely as you wish- you want me to examine the fire-walls and test their ability to deflect?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Smiling and cheerful Martha nodded, "I daresay your expertise as to what will be effective and proper in this matter far exceeds mine, Miss! Whatever defences and protections you feel are required for adequate defence, I shall be pleased to hear about and look forward to demonstration too!" she smiled and, with wide eyed excitement, nodded again.

Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Excellent, madame Seneschal. Give me the night to probe the Elysium's defenses. I'll make a plan based on what I find and I can come back here at your earliest convenience. "

Jennifer gives some details on what she would bring - a laptop, some scripts and so on.

"I also am curious on if I may inquire if sensitive information is on devices with a modem. I'd be happy to encrypt data or anything else to safe guard anything for you. "
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nodded and took a moment to grip hard at her crippled thigh. It was a pause that caused her to be distracted.

Shaking off the annoyance of the moment, Martha smiled and

"To my knowledge I have tried very hard to keep sensitive information away from electrical devices. One reason why I insist on using a Flip-Chart for the Domain Presentations!" she giggles merrily.

"But, it shall be an important test to see if there are any vital data lurking on such devices."

"At this point, Miss, I would encourage you to speak with the Reeve. He may well have similar insights to share with you. I should hate for us, as a trio, to fail to communicate!"
    she giggles, but some deep pain seems to be grabbing her main attentions.

Wolven Pryde

Jennifer Hazelton

"May I ask who set up the security?" Jen inquired. "If I do my white hat test of the system, I might give a sysadmin a heart attack. I'd also like to have root for the bolstering of security."

Jen paused at the second painful pull. She frowned, not enjoying the thought of Martha in pain.
    "Madam Seneschal, are you all right? Is there anything that I can do to help?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha grips at her crippled leg and tries a shy smile. "Thank you. Thank you. I seem to be losing my...er...composure a little. I...I may need to be alone in a short while, Miss. I hope I may be excused soon..." she hangs her head in dismay.

Trying to recover herself, she smiles and looks to Jennifer.

"The main architect of the security systems was Mr Ankers. I believe you know him." another happy smile. "As to the technical matters you mention I cannot help with those at present, but be assured I shall do all I can to look into your requests."

She rubs at her thigh again and silently ponders if she should ask Jennifer to help with a massage.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"I'd hate to cause you any discomfort, Madame." Jennifer frowned. "- and I am most grateful for your assistance. I assure you that I shall do all that you recommend."

A new Reeve to meet with... and it seemed most of her friends had moved on and she should acquaint herself with all new Kindred. Save the Reeve. Most intriguing.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread