Watch

Granite watcher debrief

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Due to the nature of werewolf plots and it's restrictions, I am opening a special social thread for the pack members of granite watchtower. On this thread, even though it is a social thread, you may discuss plot and your responses, as well as your last thread. You can be in both this thread and in a plot thread, and it well be assumed this thread happens before the plot thread. This thread will only be open for 10 days, so the usual 48 hour rule well be lifted. If I like how this works, you can expect similar threads in the future.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

Aeneas hung out at the Tur. He was contented: he had a pack, a totem, and a meal. The totem was off doing... whatever totem's; his pack was off... doing whatever they did as individuals. His meal was on the ground before him: chicken, chips, gravy. Licking his chops, he set about unscrewing the lid of his light beer and let the aroma of food and drink waft into his hishu deadened nostrils. Sitting with his back to a tree, he prepared to eat.

His mouth watered (actually it watered because he was fantasising about how it would smell if he had a better nose...). Delicately he raised the steaming chicken to his lips... and then tore into it like he was a famished barbarian in a b-grade flick, rank with poor, overdone acting.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Daniel is the first to arrive at the Tur after his customary patrol. With him he carries an enourmous Burger King bag.

The Rahu sits down near Aeneas:

"Hi. Finally a pack, huh?" - he doesn't seem overly concerned with Irraka supporting the conversation as he takes the biggest hamburger they had in stock from the bag bites into it.

Hurrah for our metabolism.

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

"Ah hear ye," Aeneas says around a mouthful of food. He bobs his head. Little more needs to be said. He eats in silence, not wanting to disturb the peace of the rahu, his pack brother.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

bump, this thread will remain open for ~6 more days

Firebringer

PRE

Firebringer sweeps in and glances around at the rest of his pack. A moment later, he jumps in without preamble. "Now that we're a pack, we need an alpha. I don't think I'd be the best choice for it."

His piece spoken, he falls silent, listening. It could be enlightening to see which direction individual pack members took that opening.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

ooc

Lilly wasn't far behind Firebringer, though she was carrying a lunch box of stuff for herself. She shrugged at his statement that he wasn't the best one to lead them. "I'm not really a leader anyway? I'm just me, but I'd follow El or Sam anywhere." She sat down, then quickly pulled out a thick sandwich wrapped in wax paper. She went to unwrap it and take a chomp when she remembered something else. Should she update these guys on her dream? Or let Elaine or Firebringer raise the topic?

Elaine stoically surveys the group for responses to Firebringer's reluctance to lead, smirking at Lilly's entirely predicted response but not saying anything just yet. She looked at Sam for some sort of response before speaking. Which might have been a question, or an answer, depending upon how one wished to spin it.

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

"Huh?" Aeneas lowers the devastated drumstick he was holding, his forehead creased by a frown. The Irraka looked like he was trying to structure his thoughts but couldn't quite get there. "Ah. Um. Thought it'd be you, Firebringer. So. Ah. Um. Maysbe you be like... grandfather... or the mentor guy. Or something?"

Food beckoned. Food did not require much thought. Aeneas ate food.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Daniel looks down for half a minute with a difficult expression on his face. Clearly, deep contemplation is something he doesn’t do very often:

“I don’t have what’s needed to lead. Guess we’ll be explaining to every Spirit we meet from now on why the Godslayer isn’t Alpha, right?”

A small pause as the Rahu thinks if he should add anything else.

“But you have the experience and Renown to choose who should lead after everyone has spoken. And should probably be the Beta ‘cause you being in the Chorus will be a bitch for diplomacy”.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last