Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Liara's Audition

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

The Ember!

A haunt of the rich and powerful. A nightclub with benefits.

But, tonight, ahead of opening, the club is quiet and still.

Very few employees are around. Dancers are back stage preparing and chatting.

The bouncers are taking a smoke-break out front.

There's a crackle over the PA system from the turn-tables. Some of the stage lighting is on and dazzles with brilliant colours.

The Ember's stage and catwalk has several props. A range of poles...the motorbike...

And sitting, perched on the edge of the stages main catwalk, is tiny Martha.

Martha's costume and attire for the evening seems almost fully black. It's her long velvet hooded cloak. She's operating her Blush of Life for good measure.

As she sits, it's obvious that she's probably wearing a pair of thigh high boots. Her sturdy leather gloves are just as obvious.

To those initiated into the mysteries of the Marvel Universe Martha's dressed as Selene, the psychic vampire Black Queen of the Hellfire Club.

She's smiling and waiting for Liara. Her cane rests next to her on the catwalk.

Her flesh leg is swinging in time to some music she's hearing only in her imagination.

-1 Vitae for Blush of Life

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

L
    Lobo Argost

Liara was giddy with excitement as she entered the room. She had brought up the Blush of Life for some added appeal. She currently wore a black and red shoulderless long sleeve button up blouse, a pair of near skintight shorts, and red heels. Her lips were colored by her favorite shade of ruby red lipstick and she had some mascara and eye shadow. She had left the leg brace in her car's truck, to be retrieved when she was done here. I'm here! I'm going to audition for Club Ember! His Grace's own club! If I land this job, I'm one step closer to my dream of dancing for him!

Liara smiled and waved at Martha. "Good evening, Martha. I hope you weren't waiting too long."

-1 Vitae for Blush of Life

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiled and waved cheerily. Her eyes went almost instantly to examine and study Liara's shorts...her legs...her red high heels.

She blinked. Expecting Liara to be wearing the brace, she was surprised it wasn't there...but she smiled and nodded a greeting.

"Good evening, Miss! Delightful to see you again! I hope you are well! I hope I may be forgiven for saying how charming your shoes are!" she chirps merrily. Rubbing at her crippled thigh as she speaks, Martha's in a good mood.

Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

L
    Lobo Argost

"Aw thanks, Martha. You're sweet." Liara went over to Martha and kissed both her cheeks. "I'm so excited. I can't thank you enough for this opportunity." Truthfully, Liara was resisting the urge to hug Martha close and never let go if she could help it.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiled at the kisses and returned a kiss to Liara's cheek. "I am pleased to hear that!" she giggled and nodded. Smiling, Martha noted the obvious thrill in Liara.

"It's an opportunity I know you will seize!" she said happily.

"Before we start...did you want to change...or do you have any music you wanted to dance to?" she asked. Wide eyed, she stole a look to Liara's legs.

L
    Lobo Argost

"This ensemble is fine, and I'll dance to any music. It all flows through me equally." Liara did a small twirl and slid into a crouch that extended her right leg right in front of Martha and within her reach. "I feel most beautiful when I dance, the music filling me and feeling almost like a living soul."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiled and watched, wide eyed, as Liara twirled. She reached out to touch Liara's leg...but held just close without touching.

"yes..." she squeaked, "...beauty and dance so often combine in pure Art." she bit at her lower lip.

L
    Lobo Argost

Liara smiled and sat down beside Martha. "Shall we get started then? I'm very eager to wow you." She giggled and hugged herself in excitement. Yes! Yes! Yes! My big chance!

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles and, taking her cane, she struggles to stand on the catwalk. It's not very graceful, but she's smiling and clearly enjoying Liara's excitement.

"I shall set up some music for you, Miss! I shall be only a few moments!" she giggles and limps heavily over to a DJ booth and begins to fiddle with the instrument.

L
    Lobo Argost

"Is there anything you're interested in asking me first?" Liara asked, curious about that part of the interview, if there was a part for that at all.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread