Watch

Approaching the Storm

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Anything. Anything could be a lot of things. Negotiating with a spirit, fighting down a Magath. Could be any number of things.

"Let's find out." The grin doesn't leave Jeremiah's face. Instead he shifts his weight to be able to move easily. Bodies flying at him would be bluntest, so why not be prepared.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Daniel is the first to answer the call. It's really no surprise that he's not far away as they have been cornered by the Pure into a tiny strap of land where you couldn't spit and miss an Urdraga.

The Rahu is in Hishu and fairly relaxed, for once.

"Hi, Elaine, Jeremiah, what's up?"

Elaine makes eye contact with Daniel before pointing at Jeremiah with her nose, remarking, "Jerry's interested in going Iminir."

And the rest she leaves for the hopeful to explain, before she runs out of words.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah nods in acknowledgement of what Elaine is saying. Before he gets a chance to add in his own thoughts though his phone rings. Pulling it out he stares at the number for a moment. It's been a while since he's been called by that number.

Answering the phone he responds back quietly. Putting his phone away Jeremiah looks sadder though determined.

"I'm sorry. I have to go. That was an old friend. They need help." After nodding his head Jeremiah turns and jogs over to grab his bag.

He smiles sadly to his packmates Anubite25 RockBane Moonfang . "An old friend called. I'm going to help them. They might be able to help us in return. You all will make a good pack. Remember our fuck ups and don't repeat them." He grins for a moment at the memories of all those fuck ups. "May Luna watch over you all. I'll return, don't worry about that, this is my home. And you're my family."

With that the Ghost takes a moment to find south and starts running. He remains in Hishu as he moves, watching the area around him as he does.

Jeremiah exits the scene and Tur

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2