Watch

Approaching the Storm

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah walks over to one of the Wolves he's fairly certain is a Storm Lord. Lack of conversation before the nascent packs breaking to their own has left the Ghost with only a fair guess. He doesn't look back to see what Kevin, Isaac, or Jessie are up too. Instead focused on Elaine (@Princess).

"I have some questions about the Storm Lords if you are willing to hear them." He says without preamble.

Unless things have changed Tur is still communal/heavily populated so this is an open thread despite Jeremiah's intentions. As far as I can recall at least?

Elaine quirks a skeptical eyebrow as she gives Jeremiah a look over out of reflexive habit, replying noncommittally, "Get to the point, then." If he wasn't going to even start with a 'hello, she was content to get straight to business.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

A grin slips across Jeremiah's face at Elaine's response. Niceties can be confounding. The Ghost shifts to a more relaxed standing position.

"Two question. What does being a Storm Lord mean to you. And what would it take to be one of you." Jeremiah can't help but grin at the second question. After talking with Stephen he doesn't expect any Storm Lords response to be...nice?

"It's about overcoming flaws, being brave, and getting it. And to join, you have to convince us all you won't be stopped by fear or fail for stupid reasons. Dedicate yourself to being useful, to being ready to do something important when the opportunity arises," she says, trying not to wax too poetical about the very poetry-conducive subject.

"As for specifics, we should bring Sam into this. But only if you are very serious about initiation. Did you have more questions?"

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"That was actually far more succinct than what I thought I would hear." Jeremiah replies honestly. After Stephen he had been expecting something far angrier.

"I am serious." The Crescent replies calmly with a nod. Sitting around thinking it over constantly only makes it worse.

"Then I'll need to talk things over with the other Iminir. Are you sure you don't have any more questions?" Elaine adds, looking him up and down again.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah continues to look at Elaine as she looks him up and down again.

"More theoretical, but important. Is weakness personnel to each Iminir or do you all have some underlying concept that supersedes each person's own thoughts? I don't have enough experience with the First Born to dare to guess as to their intents." After asking his question Jeremiah takes a quick look around to see which other Iminir are close. And who else is watching.

"Lack of weakness is just an ideal, and the best we do is to not let our weaknesses stop us from being useful. In whatever way works for each of us. Does that help?"

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"Yes." Apparently there are different subsets within the Storm Lords. Or at least what Jeremiah perceives as subsets.

A grin breaks. "Yes it does." Jeremiah holds back a happy laugh. So very different from Stephen.

"I am still interested in becoming one of you."

"Are you ready for anything?" she asks, with a smirk.
    Daniel Turner Samantha Howe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last