Ended
Watch

Ack: James Bolton

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Martha Villiers

PRE

Smiling at James and nodding, Martha hobbles over to the Meeting Chamber. She's trying hard to avoid limping. But it's obvious that she can only drag her false leg along as if it were made of solid iron.

Once at the door to the Meeting Chamber tiny Martha smiles and finds a key from somewhere under her long black cloak to open the door to the Meeting Chamber. It's a theatrical, playful, gesture.

Clearly in friendly high spirits, with a small hand gesture she invites James inside.

The room beyond this door is appears to be free from threat and is well decorated in a classic boardroom style with a large and long polished wooden table. Enough chairs around it to suit a large group and a single Flip-Chart mounted with poster sized paper stands close to the table at the end nearest the door.

There seems no immediate threat.

This room also has a bright scent of lemons about it.

Once inside and smiling cheerily tiny Martha makes her limping way to the Flip-Chart.

She makes a small hand gesture and hopes James is settling in.

Tiny Martha blinks bashfully and meekly and daintily adjusts her spectacles before speaking in a gentle way;

“Well, sir, as you know, this Domain, like all others, has a set of codes and protocols. I shall now go over the Laws of the Domain and once we have finished and discussed any questions I can offer the Oath of Fealty. I shan't read the Charts out to you...how silly and redundant that would be!"

"So, we shall begin...!” and with that chirpy commentary Martha happily turns to the chart and flips over the top page. Allowing ample time for James to read each one before turning to the next...

Chart 1

The Traditions

Keep The Three Traditions in full

Breaking the Masquerade shall incur the Prince's displeasure.

The Prince: has exclusive Right to Permit Embracing Childer

Regnants are responsible for their Thralls and Childer.

Those who have committed the Amaranth and members of the Kallisti Bloodline are NOT welcome

Chart 2

Presentation & Acknowledgment

Any Kindred entering the Domain have Two Weeks to present themselves to the Prince, or His Herald

Prisci may take full responsibility for one of their own. Presentation is then deferred until the next Court.

Only the Acknowledged may Hunt in the Domain

Chart 3

The Blood Hunt

Only the Prince, or His Seneschal, may call a Blood Hunt.

Treason - is thus: violation of allegiance toward His Majesty, His Property or His Will. Acts of waging war actively or passively, or aiding His Enemies.

Chart 4

Etiquette

Kindred shall show their Respect by appearing at Court.

Failing to appear to two successive Courts invalidates Acknowledged status.

The Alder Prince places high value on good manners at Court

It is prohibited to wear face covering masks in any of the Elysian Fields

Chart 5

Should any find themselves in His Presence, please be respectful

If His Majesty finds himself under duress then all Kindred should render swift aid.

Only His Majesty shall decide whom is bound by Blood Vinculum

It is Forbidden to use Powers of the Blood in the Elysian Fields - except for Obfuscating the Beast or using Powers in the defence of the Prince, the Elysian Fields, Officers of Court or with prior permission.

Chart 6

Feeding

None shall Feed upon, Ghoul, Kill, or otherwise harass, the following:-

* Law Enforcement
    * Firefighters
    * EMTs
    * Hospital Employees

Chart 7 - (this chart is a flow chart and organ-a-gram)

Alder Prince: His Grace, Alder Asa Clarke, Duke of Sacramento
    Royal Archon: Alder Judex Twist
    Herald, Acting-Seneschal: Martha Villiers
    Reeve: Dillon Connery
    Keeper: Daniella Sage
    Bailiffs: vacant
    Harpy: Allison Black
    Deputies and Rangers: Callum McCann

Regent (F) vacant
    Regent (RM) vacant
    Regent (CH) Dr Erika Brady
    Regent (V): vacant
    Regent (SS) Roxie Hart

Chart 8

On this sheet there is a fairly detailed sketch map of the Domain boundaries to this chart for clarity as per this:

http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Vampire_Subinfeudation

When this chart of the Domain comes up, Martha pauses to add more detail;

"Now...if you decide to live within a certain area within the Domain, you must speak with that areas' Lord or Lady Regent. The Regents hold the rights to Tenancy and Feeding for those areas under the command of His Majesty the Prince who acts as their Lord Paramount. Each Lord or Lady Regent may award rights to those as they see fit." she gestures with a delicate finger to each of the Regency Zones.

"Should you decide to approach one of the Regents, be aware that they may require some type of agreement, or service, from you for the privilege of Feeding and Tenancy Rights." she glances towards James, remaining very cheerful as she adds, "Though once you have received Acknowledgment, you are certainly free to reside and feed within the Communal Zone. I would also like to point out the Alder Prince's Private Rack..."

Using her small gloved hand as a guide Martha carefully indicates the Rack on the map with gentle gestures;

"As you see, it is contained within the Communal Zone, so I wanted to make you aware of the area. This personal Rack is an area encompassed roughly north of West Street and Capital City Freeway; east of 5th Street; west from 29th Street and south from J Street, that would be the Rack. The Rack is Royal Domain, and Feeding rights are very highly protected. But the rest of the Communal Zone is open to all."

There is a pause while she lets this information settle in.

Chart 8

The Elysian Fields

NB: Unless with prior permission, it is Forbidden to use Powers of the Blood (save for Obfuscating the Beast) or carry weapons into the Elysian Fields.

The Elysian Fields in this Domain are:-

* The Nox Populi nightclub
    * The Reverence nightclub
    * The Ember nightclub
    * The Ballo Della Notte Theater

Chart 9

Covenants

Carthian Movement: position vacant
    Circle of the Crone: position vacant
    Invictus: Judex Twist
    Lancea Sanctum: Bishop Dillon Connery (contact details: XXX)
    Ordo Dracul: Grand Wyrm Martha Villiers (contact details: XXX)

Prisci

Daeva: Judex Twist (contact details XXX)
    Gangrel: Dillon Connery (contact details XXX)
    Mekhet: Office is on rotational seasonal occupation
    Nosferatu: vacant (contact details XXX)
    Ventrue: vacant

Once the last chart is displayed, Martha looks to James;

"Well, sir, I appreciate that this is a great deal of information...so please feel free to ask any questions you may have! Also, these charts remain here. The Keeper and I work hard to ensure they are up-to-date."

"Copies are, along with the main Laws, in each Elysian Field for consultation at any time! Well...I wonder, did you have any comments or questions, sir?" she rubs at her crippled hip and, very probably, at where her stump is probably twitching as she speaks.

Nevertheless, her enthusiasm is obvious and with sincere cheeriness Martha waits to see what comments or questions James may have.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

+1
    SL
    PRE

James took a seat in the meeting room, nodding along as the presentation continued. It was something he learned to deal with in his travels. The mention of Kallisti raised an eyebrow, but since he didn't know who they were he decided not to say anything on the matter. The emphasis on manners and politeness at Court and in the presence of the Prince was no surprise in a Domain with noteworthy Invictus activity. Stingy old buggers.

The only thing that really caught his attention in any way was the 'Position Vacant' listed next to the Carthian Movement. He glared at it for a moment as it seemed he actually was going to have to build the movement from the ground up. He managed to suppress the growl welling up with the satisfaction that the Crone appeared to be having similar difficulties. He was also surprised to see a Bishop was his Priscus.

"I see there is no one to contact for the movement." James said, a tinge of disappointment in his voice. "Do you know if there are any other Carthians in the city?"
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Martha Villiers

PRE

"There is only a Mr Victor Washington, sir. He is around somewhere." she smiles sweetly.

Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Gangrel sighed deeply. It was disappointing, but obviously not Martha's fault. For that reason James let out a sheepish smile for the Herald.

"Then I know where to start the movement." He says still smiling. Thank you for the presentation, and a project to help keep me busy. One last question, are there meeting rooms open for covenant meetings?"

He was fairly sure he knew the answer, but in an Invictus domain it was better safe then staked. Again.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods and smiles; "Ah, indeed! We have several secure meeting rooms scattered across the various Elysian Fields!" she smiles again.

"You are most welcome to make use of them. Speak with the Mistress Keeper or myself and such things can be arranged at our mutual convenience!" she giggles happily and in good spirits.

"I must say, sir, it has been a delight to speak with you! I look forward to working closely with you!" she sounds, as ever, cheerful and sincere.

+1
    SL
    PRE

James gave the Seneschal a respectful nod. "Sounds reasonable."

The Gangrel rose from his seat smiling happily. "And I with you." He begins moving towards the door before looking back to the Herald. "Sorry, was there anything else you wish to discuss?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha makes her way to the door with James, smiling, she adds; "No...no, thank you, sir...I think we have covered the essentials for now! I wish you well with your time in the Domain, sir!" she chirps eagerly.

...and end scene, I think. Thank you, Xander

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread