DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Lilly sat on her bed, scowling intently at the painting on her floor. She had called Firebringer, and her Sister, and Sam. They needed to see this. Because it wasn't Just her who should know.

Sometimes, The Dreams couldn't stay in ones head. She wanted advice, and word spread: He should not be trusted.

Firebringer

PRE

A loud knock soon sounds on the door. Territory mattered, and Firebringer was never one to barge into another's den unannounced, even if he had been invited.

Elaine returns to the apartment she was acting as de facto security for, because Lilly was silly, with her key in hand. She'd been jogging, but the measly 6 miles she'd just covered had only begun to make her sweat. Approaching the front door to see Firebringer standing around in wait, she pulls out her key to open the door without a word. Her open palm gestures for him to follow her in.

"So what's going on, Lil?" she asks, clearly concerned enough to not be annoyed at the interruption in her workout.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Lilly was heading over to the Door when El opened it and let Firebringer in, so yay! Good timing on her sister's part. "Hey, Thank you for coming, Firebringer. And, uh, El, before I show you this i promise I'll clean it up, but-I-had to show-people-first." The last part tumbled out of her mouth in a rush while her hands waved frantically, and then she took a long breath and let it out, her arms wrapping tight around her.

"So, Cahalith, yay informative nightmares? I have a really crappy memory, so when I was told to write the Dreams down I uh, pretty quickly found out that I'd forget them by the time I started writing? Or in the middle of writing and stuff. But, I'm really fast at painting with spray paints? So I started trying to paint out imagery from the dreams. Works out okay, mostly. Usually I don't paint the floor... Um." She sighed, let her hands drop, then gestured for the two of them to follow her as she lead them to the painting she wanted to show then.

"And. IDK, This one felt like something I needed to tell people about? Especially since I have to wash it out later." She gestured down to her bedroom floor, and the painted fire and silhouettes and the one face from a picture.

Firebringer

PRE

Firebringer glances between Lilly and the floor graffiti, a distant look coming to his eyes. "Informative if you're lucky. Half the time I don't manage to piece them together until after the axe falls. Although this time Luna was surprisingly direct."

He takes a moment to look over the painting more carefully. "Are flames a usual motif for you?"

"I will buy you a tarp tomorrow," Elaine offers Lilly, taking a gander at the painting for herself. "Have either of you seen that face before?"

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Lilly thought for a minute, then shook you head. "No, not fire. I've been having a few with Fire the last I don't week? Two weeks? but the most usual thing is waking up when it seems like the scenery gets washed away with paint remover. And yeah, I've known that guy since before my First Change It's sort of why I had a picture to take his face from. Should have cut him out forever ago though, the fucking dick." Lilly half-snarled at the picture, her distaste for him more than evident.

"He's an Ass. Like. I know he was actually an Alpha, back in Virginia, but everyone in his pack always looked like they were ready to give - like they thought the only way to get out was to just - um. They were cowed, and a lot of them had bruises like, all the time. Which is saying something for Us." She sighed, trying to keep focused on the telling, and not the anger raising up in her throat.

Lilly pointed a toe at the headless horizontal figure in the painting. "That was, um. It was a Pure? I assume important, 'cause we were celebrating in the beginning. Then the guy with the face pulled out flammable stuff and silver and more Pure came and joined him in pour it on us." Lilly snarled again, then flung herself on her bed just to burn of some of the emotions in her.

Firebringer

PRE

Firebringer stares at the face for a long moment, doing his best to fix it in his mind. At Lilly's description, he growls low in his throat, fighting back the urge to put a fist through the image. "Not someone I recognize, but that sort of abuse is inexcusable. But I dreamt of a chessboard, and a new piece appearing, fighting for the enemy. The dream also showed our side; broken but unconquered, and launching an assault by stealth."

A short pause as he looks into Lilly's eyes. "If you faced him on the field of battle, would you strike without hesitation?"

9. Likes Matamune liked this post

Elaine bristles before she settles into a neutral expression by force, quite eager to hear if Lilly was ready for blood if this abuser were now helping the so-called Pure.

"Can you keep cool if he shows up looking for trouble? I can deal with him personally if need be."

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"If I have the go-ahead to kill him, yeah, I won't hesitate." Her face twisted into a snarl then she added, "I won't stop hitting him though, so if he needs to be alive..." her fingers dug into the sleeves of her sweater, pulling the knitted yarn loose.

"I'm not sure if I could keep cool enough not to go Garou. That's the big thing."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last