Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
THREADID

DeathScholarWarmonkBadass

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Kharn

"You talk of you pack as if you dont belong, a pack is a family. It should mesh, you should be one with them as they are one with you. If its not like that, they you do not belong there. If you doubt your Alpha, then they should not be Alpha, or you should not be in their pack. It is the way of things, simply put. We have so little time before a death comes for us, it should not be wasted in ignorance." BloodiedClaws says, before turning to Ralph.

"Ralph, you are young, not changed for very long, yes? I will teach you of the People, if you would learn?"
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

"Your not some upstart pup are ya. Stating whats been on my mind is odd though fits one of the Shadows. You show that more than the two in the pack. I will think on this, though it depends on what plans you have."

u
    ursur5

As steve passes through the streets and stares at the blank faces he cant help but see his packmate talking with someone hes never seen before, then a scent. " theres more here to." He walks over to investagate and assist his friend if need be. He walks overto the crowd and introduces himself waveing to tim as he does. " Hey man could help but notice you over here and was wondering if everythign is ok."

u
    ursur5

ooc: bah sry half read it and didnt catch that double sentence.

Kharn

BloodiedClaws completely ignores the newcomer for the time being.

"I seek to learn of death, it is my way, to research the uratha soul. My more immediate plans are to find a pack worthy of me, form my own, or failing that, take Alpha-ship from them should they prove weaker than me. Come let us walk and talk, and discuss the future." With that, he turns and begins walking. "Ralph?"
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Tim shakes his head. "Everything is fine, just talking with these cousins."

R
    Redinski

Ralph hesitates for a moment. He was clearly being given a choice. In spite of his name, BloodiedClaws seemed to have his shit together, and that was something that Ralph desperately needed to have himself.

He nods. "Alright. I'm in."

He follows BloodiedClaws, half-waving at the new face as he walks by.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Tim calls after BC. "You mean all of us or just you two."

u
    ursur5

Steve turns to head the opposite direction. " Ill catch you later something ive got to look into myself. just seeing if you needed some help, ill be around if you need me."" With that he turns and throws a hand up to tim as he walks away.

Kharn

"You aswell Tim, not just Ralph, we walk and talk, and discuss how the wolves in this city howl." BloodiedClaws, says, pausing to answer Tim.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last