Ended
Watch

Encounter: Market at Midnight

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    B
    Beej

"If you can procure similar items, I would be interested yes." The Dragon said with honestly and qualified interest as he took the book from him. "Do you have regular dates you sell here?"

Teo lifted an eyebrew at her mannerism. He had not felt a particular Beast and she did not look like Bingen unless the woman more advanced disciplines than she had previously let on. "Wonderful, madam. I shall look forward to it." He said as the strange woman gathered her things to leave.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"The dates are pretty regular but the locations vary... a lot." Pete shrugged emphatically. "I've never studied, so its not like I know the rhyme and reason for where we end up." He seemed to drift off for a moment, apparently staring at the two women again. "But... I could drop you an email or text. Or something. If you were interested?" A wicked little grin spread across his face as he turned back to Teo.

B
    Beej

Teo pulls out a slip of paper and scribbles down the number of one of his burner phones. "The next time you are setting up shop in Florin, please let me know." He says as he hands the number to the man. "I am always on the look out for the unexpected. If you self-select then you are libel to miss out on any number of treasures."

If there is nothing else, Teo will say good night to the gentleman and exit the scene.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Roderick has already headed out. Korvin waits on Teo; when the Mekhet disperses so does he. The mysterious woman-in-bling returns to the gangster's car: shuddering and bouncing to a heavy bass, the vehicle rumbles off into the night. The enigmatic trio hang about for an hour longer but no else shows up. They talk briefly. They pack up their remaining wares and separate: the women drive south while the man takes a corner badly, and turns his car westward.

By dawns first rays, there is nothing left in the empty lot to suggest anything strange and unusual happened during the night.

End of scene. Great work and thank you for participating

5. Likes Jaqen liked this post
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread