Watch
(1401) Roderick, Roxie, and Dog

Presence ••
    Blood Potency ••••
    Domain Status •• (Respected)
    Gangrel Status •• (Respected)
    Dog

PRE

"My name is Roderick Pearson, a recent arrival in Sacramento. Could I have a moment of your time?" As Roderick spoke, he didn't make any real attempt to make it clear with whom of the pair he was speaking to.
    "Depends on whatcher gonna do with it," Dog Drawls.

He didn't change his posture in the slightest. Still sitting there, leaned forward like he might charge straight out of his seat, his already unimpressive height cut to only a portion of what it normally is. Dog looked as though he defined the slang for 'popping a squat'.

The Hound also didn't have any qualms about openly staring at the guy like he's sizing him up. At least the reason he's measuring up their new buddy didn't look like the same reason he was staring at the women of Court. Sure doesn't look like... fraternizing with the dude is on his agenda.

But then he caught one of the girlies scoping the scene. And he had to give her credit; he wouldn't have caught it if he hadn't already been watching. Though the Dog has no idea what she's looking for, he made sure she found a decent enough leering grin when she looked his way. And unlike her, he wasn't trying real hard to hide it. Joslyn Evans

2. Likes West liked this post

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie, for her part, is slightly more personable than a bucket of rocks. Meaning she's damn near charming next to Dog. Could be why she keeps him around. Makes her look like the nice one.

She grinned, anyway. Supposedly, in a way that might have been friendly enough.

"Heya, Mr. Pearson," she said in a way that made it clear that she was just following protocol for the sake of Court. "Or should I just call you Roderick?

"I'm Roxie. This is Dog. You just here to chat, or...?"
    Her voice trailed off. If all you wanna do is stare at my legs like Martha, you could do that from across the room.
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

4. Likes West liked this post
    M

That's one hurtle crossed, they didn't send him away without a second look. That is good, he can relax a little. It was times like this when he missed the forms and procedures of the military, made things so much easier in his opinion. Oh well, moving on. He responded to Dog's straightforward response first, "I would like to use the moment's of your time to offer my services." Though he kept his tone professional, he couldn't help but be a bit taken aback by the huge force in that small body. 'Don't judge a book by it's cover indeed'.

Thankfully, the woman next to him was much more welcoming. He gave her a short nod and said, "Either way is fine with me, ma'am. My name is not important, what is important is what I have to offer." Roderick maintained his professionalism throughout the conversation even when the pair, comparable to superiors, are very much more relaxed. It wasn't hard to remain professional, he had it struck into him like shaping hot metal. Unbending, unbreakable, firm and- 'Hot damn, those legs are smooth!'

Taking a moment to mentally kick his ass, he focused himself on what he wanted, "You said your name is Roxie. Would that be Roxie Hart? I believe I remember seeing your name on the list of Regents. I was hoping that I might be able to do some work for you for both feeding rights and any other form of payment."

Closed Thread