THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"I have nothing I want now. A small favour for later, yes?" The Haunt scuttled closer.

"That sounds more then reasonable." Nardo agrees, doing his best to keep his mind focus on the situation at hand instead of making plans to begin researching the cross in the coming nights and who'll he have to get into contact with. As he says his farewells to the pair, he puts his hat back on, "Well then, it was a pleasure meeting you."

"And you as well, Hannah. I'm sorry to day that I don't practice but perhaps at some point in the future we can met up to discuss such in the future?" He inquires as he turns to Hannah.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"Well I... I suppose we could talk it over. Its not often someone is willing to discuss their beliefs and the Old Ways. But... um... sure..." Hannah fumbles her lines, taken aback. A shy smile cuts across her face.

In the thick gloom, Precious Jenny stirs but remains silent.

"Shall I see myself out?" Nardo asks, giving Hannah a gentle smile.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"Please," Hannah nods. "I have business to attend her. Send me a message [here] if you want to talk further."

Nardo nods his head, he turns and heads up the stairs. As he comes to the entrance, he pauses and spends a few seconds in the mausoleum before moving out from it. Now that he has an inkling of it's true value, the young Ventrue can't help but feel more... cautious.

Now the question is, shall I pursue learning more about who made it and why? Or should I just have melt it down and made into something else? He muses as he walks through the graveyard, heading back to his Haven.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-02-03 00:10:16 Nardo Alcantara rolls 5 to Wits + Composure (10 Again) 2, 5, 10, 1, 3, 7 1 success

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread