Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1401) Joseph and Martha

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles and nods happily to Joseph, "Good evening, sir! I do hope you are well!" she chirps happily.

Thwarted in her effort reach the new arrival, she took a moment to see if anyone could intercept Alzaire.

She was just about to signal to Roderick to intercept Alzaire when she saw him approaching Roxie.

Taking another moment to swirl her cloak about her then lean heavily on her cane, Martha asks Joseph;
    "Did you wish to speak with me, sir? If so...I wish to find someone to intercept a new arrival..." she nods towards Alzaire, pointing him out to Joseph.

"Do you know the gentleman, sir?" she asks Joseph with a smile.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"Nothing in relation to Court. I just wanted to wish you a good evening." Joseph replies with a smile of his own as looks towards Alzaire. Uneasy at having interfered with Courtly business.

"I can intercept him if you would like. I imagine you are rather busy."
    The Ventrue continues, wondering if all new kindred are subtly interrogated upon entering the domain.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Oh!" she giggles playfully and happily, leaning hard on her cane still, she seems to agree, "Thank you, sir! Yes...yes, what a kind offer! Thank you! Perhaps we could invite him over to join us, sir? We might be able to help him. Your experience in the Domain will certainly be an advantage to all!" she smiles once more, obviously happy to be speaking with Joseph and all the more so when he offered his help.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"I will go retrieve him then." Joseph replies with a smile across his face. Martha's attitude can be contagious and he has forgotten just how much so. Bowing to the Seneschal of the Domain Joseph turns and goes to find this new kindred.

Closed Thread