Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Arrow Meeting: At the door

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    l
    lifelesslife07

Xander

"I'm looking for First Talon Vae.... I was told this was the best place to find her. I'm new in the area and wanted to make the proper introductions in person."
    Gamble looked up and the door and flicked the almost dead cigarette to the ground and stomped it out with his worn combat boots. I really hope I'm in the right place...

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo opens the door for the new recruit and smiles as he waves the new person in.

"My name is Leo Lockheart, Banner Warden of the Archangels." He extends his hand to the new recruit once they were both inside the foyer. "The First Talon is currently busy listening to reports, but if you come with me I think we can squeeze an introduction in once she's done."

He silently wondered if it was the best time for this sort of thing given the report that was just given and what he knew of Vae's personality, but if the new guy didn't piss himself he'd be off to a good start with Leo at least.

l
    lifelesslife07

"I don't mean to impose, just wanted to do things by the book and such. Shouldn't take long." Gamble returned Leo's handshake and followed him further into the building. Judging by the air in the place he thought to himself Maybe I should get a drink at the motel instead of moving tonight, hell might splurge and make it two. ​The building was welcoming as could be expected, but something just didn't sit right in his gut about the tone of the place. This was going to be interesting if nothing else.

Leo Lockheart

PRE

"No imposing." The Banner Warden smiled as he slowly walked. Gamble walked into a decent sized room with a stone wall and a keypad to his left, and a closed wood door to the right. Leaning next to the wood door was a leather sheathe with no sword. The stone floor of the foyer seemed to have been recently cleaned.

Leo stopped the other Arrow before leaving the vestibule. "Few things first. One, during your introduction it might be a good idea to give a name. Not your true name obviously, but introductions do normally go both ways. Second do not provoke the wolf, you're barely a snack to him."

Leo's smile faded for a second as he thought of his own experiences with Animus. The thought had crossed his mind to mention the wolf was a man, but that would come with the insinuation he had his full human mental abilities. That was an issue the Theurgist still wasn't sure on.

"Once we enter the gym you will stand by the door with me until Vae finishes with her current business. Trust me when I say interrupting the meeting will not go your way." The Arrow shrugged slightly. "Besides, if you're one of us you should be here since this is a mandatory meeting of the Order. Any questions before we get going?"

l
    lifelesslife07

"No, Seems like business as usual." Gamble felt more at ease being given a specific set of instructions. After all he was a soldier and an officer, not a commander. Following orders came naturally, and the sense of order did offer a small sense of security and routine.

I
    Ima Wolfe

There is another knock on the door.

Swan waits on the other side of the door, arms relaxed at her side while she scans the lot with patience. Her hair is tied back with a scrunchie and she's dressed in loose fitting, practical clothes, unremarkable because of the setting.

Untouchable, Spatial Awareness
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-01-19 15:31:27 Swan rolls 7 to Spatial Awareness w High Speech (10 Again) 10, 3, 3, 4, 3, 8, 1, 1 2 successes
    2014-01-19 15:30:53 Swan rolls 7 to Untouchable w High Speech (10 Again) 9, 5, 10, 10, 7, 9, 4, 8, 9 6 successes
    All those within the Building feels their Unseen Senses activate

Leo Lockheart

PRE

"Alright." Leo said while still smiling. He held back a wince as the new guy missed two separate cues to socialize and make a good impression on someone other then the First Talon, but hey, if he didn't want any friends in the order that was his decision for Leo to respect.

The Banner Warden's gaze wandered back to the door as a second knock issued from it. Apparently Talons came in waves now. "Hold that thought a sec." The Theugist said as he moved back over to the door.

Once again the door was opened just an inch as Leo gazed out at... a woman? 'Bout time we got another girl.'

"Can I help you?" The Arrow's tone was rather upbeat, though slightly concerned.

'Please don't be lost.'

All those within the Building feels their Unseen Senses activate
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

l
    lifelesslife07

Date Action Roll Result
    2014-01-19 17:07:24 Gamble rolls 5 to Perception - 2 (Wits+Comp-2) (10 Again) 8, 1, 2, 2, 2 1 success

Gamble perks up at hearing high speech coming from a public area... Aren't we supposed to hide that shit?... He brushed the thought aside after a moment, let the Guardians deal with it. Not my problem. He took a second to straighten up his fatigues, his name tag must have gotten bent in a weird place since he couldn't make it out, so he flattened it back out. He was a soldier, and soldier's didn't have friends. Friends got you dead. He wasn't about to start building 'connections' again, that shit only got you hurt. Gamble prepares himself, feeling the presence of other activated magic...

Gamble scours a health for 3 mana

I
    Ima Wolfe

Swan looks into the cracked door, smiles. "Yes, I'm looking for the First Talon. I go by Swan. Will I need to declare my arms?" She knew she was in the right place after all.

Other than the spells she's wearing, she isn't obviously carrying anything (though the leather jacket is an obvious place to hide something).

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.