Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
41 - 42
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Water and Power) Stand and be Counted

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

"Necessary ruthlessness?" Eddie echoed, "I don't even know this guy..shit, I don't even know you for real and you were expecting me to off this man?" Before he could protest any further, Eddie was once again awe stricken as a lighting bolt struck directly before him incinerating the thief. Eddie couldn't even bring himself to react right away. Even though the bolt wasn't aimed at him, the sight of a man being struck down from the sky right in front of his eyes was frightening to say the least. He locked eyes on Jessica, and at that moment he realized that there would be no escaping this world. "Ight then..."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"This is not a nice world, this is not a safe world. This is a world where life is cheap, and doing the least wrong thing is the only choice you have. You can try to run from this existence. You will find that some spirit will hunt you down, kill you, and eat your flesh. Or you will find yourself slowly loosing control, until you release your pent up rage upon those you love. And you will look down at your blood covered hands." She loks down at her own hands, which slowly loose their metalic tint, turning into a pair of white gloves. "And you will come back. I want you to learn from the mistakes of the past. Come with me, and I will make you strong. Or leave, and become a danger to yourself and those around you."

She stalks off, the two unsure hybrids following, if only to find out more of whats going on.
    End Scene
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5