Ended
Watch

All-Hallows Haven Ranch

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    K
    Keen

Octavia chuckled softly the sound dark and velvety when he kissed her wrist. "Amongst other things?" She asked with an arched brow her amusement clear as the same familiar playful sparkle glittered in her eyes. Oh Korvin was certainly clever and bewitching, but that only made Octavia more curious what lay beneath his delightful tricks. After all there was always a twist of the wrist behind every slight of hand.

"You know Korvin Angustri me thinks that beneath your gilded sheen Here Be Dragons." Octavia purred leaning in to kiss his neck trailing her lips up to the shell of his here. "Luckily for you I fancy scales." She whispered her hot breath washing over his skin as she took his earlobe between her teeth toying with it before she traced the shell of his ear with her tongue only pulling back to flash him a rather roguish smile of her own.

Katsuro Tomori

Dragons... he chuckled, he was indeed one of those but not in the way she meant. He was clearly getting more excitable as he felt her hot breath over him and he closed his eyes letting a sigh of pleasure run over his body at her caresses. When he opened his eyes she was smiling, devilish girl... Korvin returned her smile with ease. "You think me dangerous?" he asks, trying to be serious but seemingly unable to focus on much more than on her. "I suppose that's always a good thing to be aware of, but I mean really, could I hurt such a beautiful creature?" he asked weaving his fingers through her own. It was an honest question, and if she was quick she might notice he was asking it more to himself than her. She wasn't like most mortals, obsessed as they were with their gadgets and toys never looking away from a screen long enough to experience life. She was more alive than anyone he'd met since he passed, and her sexual energy couldn't be described as anything more than perfectly complimentary to his own...and that's saying something, given he was used as a breeder for several decades in life.

All of these thoughts transpired rather quickly, and he brought her hand up to his and kissed it, then down her arm, slowly pulling her closer to him as he did so attempting to distract his humanity from such quandries that he couldn't simply address in one night. He still hadn't figured out how she could coax his beast so easily, and the Ravens were more than a little intriguing, Korv reminded himself, or at least attempted to, as much as one can when caught up in paying attention to such a captivating woman.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

K
    Keen

"Even the sweetest of creatures are still at hearts wild animals." She cautioned perhaps more to herself then to the man before her who spoke with the voice of sweetest sin and whispered unspoken promises across her skin as surely as a song bird sings. Oh Korvin was beauty incarnate both dangerous and vast something Octavia tried so hard to concentrate on, but could not. Something about him simply sang to the heat of her blood to surely for that. So instead she watched him kiss her hand and let him pull her close settling against his side and peering up at him arching an amused eyebrow a little coy smile gracing her lips.

"I would hope not. While I can certainly mix my pain and pleasure I prefer not to be shaken over stirred." Octavia purred soft and low simply enjoying the feel of him beside her. How often had her sisters poked and teased her to have fun and allow herself a chance at a little romance? They would likely choke on their own words if they could see Octavia now

Katsuro Tomori

"Well, I'll certainly do my best to not leave you shaken." he gave an honest smile, and put an arm around her, hoping she would be reassured by the touch and closeness. "So, what've you got planned for tonight? I remember there was talk of walking through the local wilderness?" Korvin was surprised by Octavia once more, she was carefully reminding herself of something, even if she wasn't entirely clear on what it was she was trying to be wary of...hopefully what it was she had to be wary of was nothing at all, but only time would tell, Korvin thought.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

K
    Keen

"I think that could be arranged. I have a number of riding and walking paths throughout the property." Octavia replied lifting her head from where she had rest it upon his shoulder. Sitting up she stretched the movement showing off the sleek muscle of her stomach and back as pale skin peaked out from under the hem of her t-shirt. "Let me grab my sweatshirt and we can got for a stroll. Would you before woods or pasture?" She asked non-nonchalantly as she rose to grab a red sweatshirt from the hook by the door and pull it on. Once it was in place she stooped to tug her boots over her socks lacing them up in one smooth motion that spoke of ease of practice.

Katsuro Tomori

"I'm mostly a fan of the woods, honestly. I've loved them since I was a child, really. When our caravans would stop in the various countries we'd travel through if the edge of town had a proepr wooded place my ma' always said that the spirits of the forest would easily protect us." he gave a chuckle, realizing now of course that those spirits were of course likely just Ordo guards that were hiding about with obfuscate and prefered to be farther away from the cities to avoid notice, but it was one of his favorite stories as a child. His heart still held warmth for such silly things, even after all these years.

K
    Keen

"My father used to tell me that you can always tell when a forest likes you because you're at peace among the trees. That our family has always been beloved by the forest and that if we did no harm unto it it would do not harm unto us." Octavia replied a soft smile warming her lips at the memory as she straightened and turned to him. "I personally have always preferred the woods though on a full moon the fields are rather nice." She added as she opened the door and stepped out waiting for him to exit before she would shut the door.

Octavia didn't make it so much as three steps from under the porch before with the soft flutter of wings she suddenly found her shoulders beset with two Raven's the third hovering uncertainly over Korvin clearly wondering if it was ok to land.

Katsuro Tomori

"Your father sounds like a wise man." he said with a nod as they headed out the door. He tapped out his cigar on the bottom of his shoe and placed it on the porch, best not to start forest fires or the like. Korvin looked at the two ravens, then noticed the one fluttering about above him. He tapped his shoulder and said "Well come on then, I won't bite you." he said with a relaxed chuckle. It was of course times like these he wished he had picked up animalism, he had seen a few other kindred do it in his time and he knew that the local animals around here would be more than enough to unravel the mystery of the woman who walked before him. Korvin sped up his steps briefly to catch up with her, winding his fingers in between hers before asking "Has this land always been in the family?"

K
    Keen

The bird after a few more flaps landed on his shoulder and let out a soft hoarse squawk even leaning in to give him a little appreciative rub of it's beak before settling in for the ride. "Heh, he likes you." Octavia chuckled eyeing the raven that had settled onto Korvin's shoulder. "That's Ve. He's pretty friendly. The ones on me are Vili and Vali." She explained pointing to each raven in turn as she twined her fingers with Korvin casting the man a soft smile. "Watch out for Vali. He doesn't like people all that much." She added glancing up at said raven that was currently occupied giving Korvin the stink eye. Vili however was busy attempting to groom his mothers 'feathers' tucking and tugging at this or that strand of hair.

"My father had his moments, but no I bought this land myself when I moved to Sacramento. I just sort of liked the feel of it and the ranch. However my family has own the land we live on in Tennessee for generations."
    Octavia explained as they wandered down one of the paths towards the thicker trees. The trail was well worn and from the looks of it Octavia had wandered it plenty of times and it had likely at one point been an old deer path.

Katsuro Tomori

Korvin smiled at the bird, then turned his attention back to Octavia as he listened to her talk. As they got to the path, he gave a cursory glance into the woods. Many of the trees here were older than he was, granted he wasn't that old...ninety something, maybe? I've lost count....heh... it was still nice given that most the trees in the city were barely middle aged by mortal standards. "Nice to see a proper forrest with a few old trees again..." he said running his free hand over the bark of one as they passed by it on the trail.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.