DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

OOC

MIchael had no problem with being ignored. After all, it was way easier to observe and learn when you weren't involved. And observation was on of the more favourite of Ordo methods for him. Way better than torture or killing family members.

Although observing beautiful women flirt and enjoying it is on the verge of voyerism. I wonder if the small or greater Edda has something on the subject?

His ruminating on the topic of Odin having imparted some wisdom about this are interrupted by Claire's reply. As he neither is a rich boy, nor has any particular hatred towards them, his thoughts jump immediately towards the 'moonlight' part.

Oh, come on! This was so much fun, why does the hint be so obvious?

"I wonder, do you play Go, Claire? You'd probably find many similarities between it and fencing."
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

S
    Scelesta

0 suxx...this is getting embarrassing haha

Laughing at Claires...slightly lame joke, it takes her a second to recompose herself.

"Oh it sounds...kind of boring, but if you enjoy it that's what matters, Lifes to short to be doing something you hate." Seeing Claires lack of wanting to continue the discussion, she lets the topic drop.

She makes an effort to listen carefully to what Claire is saying, quite interested.
    "Oh? Do you have a dog then? Perhaps if you do, you could bring it and show me one of these beautiful places you like, I do enjoy seeing new places. Especially at night" Considering she didn't know the city extremely well, she couldn't think off the top of her head a place that may be beautiful at night.

Princess

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)

PRE

At this point Michael seriously risks bursting out laughing which would be way inappropriate, so he keeps his eyes on the coffee and imagines vividly throwing it up later. Just to keep the smirk off his face.

And now the impression of incredible cuteness is complete.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

Claire nods to Michael's question, saying, "Yes, I enjoy Go. I found chess more enjoyable before I found out computers were ruining it, though. It spoils the fun to know there is a 'right way' instead of simply finding my own."

Her response is more enthusiastic to Joslyn's remarks (or perhaps it was her laugh that did it). "I agree completely. I always consider precisely that reason when I make decisions."

"I presently do not have a dog, actually, but that's an unusual circumstance I've been looking to address. But, as you seem to understand, finding time during the day is just so dreadfully difficult, isn't it? Running from place to place, endless demands to face. There is something soothing about natural places in calmer times."

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)

PRE

OOC
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1

S
    Scelesta

She seems to space out looking away to stare out the front windows while Claire answers Michaels question, she didn't know what Go was ,but since Claire mentioned chess shortly after it she assumed it must be some boring bored game that requires one to think to much. She found those kind of games frustrating.

It takes her a moment to realize Claire is speaking to her again and she brings her gaze back to her. "Oh well the offer still stands. Yeah I work nights so I really dont have much free time during the day if at all sleep and all that yano?"

"So, Michael, how do you spend your days?"
    She turns to look at Michael with a light grin on her face, and a hint of laughter in her voice. She was playing with Michael and found it far to amusing, then again she could easily amuse herself with the stupidest of things.

OOC

Princess Matamune

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

"Yes, Michael, tell us. What is it you do all day? I never seem to see you around much." Claire's statement is try and innocent, quite a tricky prospect. An uninformed observer might not detect any irony in her smile at all.

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)

PRE

Michael looks at Claire with an amused smile as she supports Joslyn in her questioning.

Oh, how must she enjoy this...

The mention of girlfriends didn't escape his notice and now that he's pretty sure Claire prefers the company of her own sex during sex, he feels a lot more relaxed around her. It is good not to have to conceal interests of a certain kind which is always such a problem when talking to beautiful straight women.

"Well, I'm a night owl, which is good, because I work nights. Most of my colleagues live in Europe, so I accomodate them by sleeping all day. Nights are more interesting anyway: all the boring people sleep".
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.