Ended
Watch

Housewarming

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 8 of 11 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
    L
    Lobo Argost

Liara moved to help Martha walk. "Sorry if I'm confusing you. My flirting is part of how I keep the Daeva curse in check. You're definitely my mentor, but I always enjoy admirers. As for being lovers, well... That's partly your choice. I swing both ways."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha was glad she asked and accepted the help in walking. Her limp was pronounced, her C-leg heavy and seemingly useless.

"Thank you...thank you for clarifying." she kissed Liara gently on the lips. A show of trust and support and understanding.

"I...am content to be your mentor and admirer. Your talents and qualities would be a shame to overlook or ignore." she tried a shy smile. Gripping tight to Liara for support.

"Will...will you dance for me again, please?" she asks with great care and gentility. "I have much to learn from your talents and graceful movements."
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

L
    Lobo Argost

Liara smiled and pecked Martha on the lips. "I'd love to dance for you again. I could show you one of my stripteases if you'd like."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nodded. Accepting the kiss with another of her own. "I will watch with rapt fascination, Miss! I am eager to watch all your arts and skills!" she enthused. Eager to show Liara she was taking a genuine interest in her artistry.

Smiling, and still standing, Martha carefully reached for her cane.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

L
    Lobo Argost

Liara helped Martha sit down. "Excuse me while I slip into something more appropriate for a striptease." She then went into her bedroom and closed the door, looking for one of her favorite outfits.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Liara meant well, so Martha allowed herself to be seated and smiled sweetly. Yet Martha had wanted to stand and move and stretch out.

"How splendid!" she chirped merrily.

While Liara walked off and left Martha private and alone, Martha took the chance to rub harder at her maimed thigh.

L
    Lobo Argost

Liara soon came out clad in a black and red dress with a short skirt, a button up blouse, socks that went up to the halfway point of her thighs, high heeled shoes, and topped it off with her favorite shade of lipstick. "Well?" she asked, doing a twirl that flashed her panties for a moment.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha's mouth fell open in an O as she watched Liara's entrance and twirl. She watched the calf muscles at work...the tension and power in Liara's thighs...the way the skirt lifted and her back muscles balanced her core and torso...

She watched, fascinated...waiting to see where Liara took this show.

Of course, Martha also rubbed hard at her maimed thigh.

L
    Lobo Argost

5 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-12-31 23:07:18 Liara Shepard rolls 10 to captivate Martha with her striptease (Dex+Atheletics/Dance+Expression+Striking Looks) (10 Again) 10, 9, 7, 6, 5, 10, 7, 3, 6, 2, 10, 8, 4 5 successes

Liara started dancing, her body a captivating melody as she danced about an imaginary stripper pole. Slowly, at key moments in the routine, buttons on her blouse were undone, slowly revealing her bra covered breasts. Her skirt was slid off and cast aside before the soon fully unbuttoned blouse was shrugged off to the floor, leaving Liara in only her bra and panties as she kept dancing.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha watched the discarded clothing and studied each motion of Liara's limbs...her legs, naturally, the focus of her attentions.

She couldn't help but be impressed by the sensuous movements and the way Liara teased with her calves.

The tiny creature didn't know what to do for best. She wanted to...well, what she wanted to do wasn't right.

So she slammed her fist against her maimed thigh and watched in awe as Liara moved, teased and shed her attire.

Wide eyed. She grew her fangs and hid them from view...and watched Liara's legs for a long...long time.

11. Likes TheMalkCat liked this post
Page 8 of 11 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.