Ended
Watch

Housewarming

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 10 of 11 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
    L
    Lobo Argost

Liara giggled. "Martha. I kinda need my leg back." She tried to extricate her leg from Martha's grip.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha wasn't really listening...or if she was...it didn't show. She continued to hold to Liara's leg...tight.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

L
    Lobo Argost

"Okay seriously. Let go of my leg, Martha." Liara was getting concerned now.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha seemed to snap out of whatever reverie she was locked into and slowly, very slowly, uncurled her grip on Liara's leg.

"I...I am sorry..." she murmured. "It's just so...so beautiful..." she tried a smile. She shuddered and the smile didn't come.

Instead tiny Martha now transfered her cold hands around her own crippled leg once Liara's finer limb was freed from the grasp.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

L
    Lobo Argost

"I have that effect on people," Liara said, chuckling a bit. "You're not the first to be attracted by my legs, and you certainly won't be the last."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Somehow, though, Martha wanted to be the last. But she nodded.

"I..." she lost the words and held tight to her own leg. Not daring to look any longer at Liara's feet or knees or thighs.

She fell silent. Waiting for Liara to speak next. Lost in thoughts.

L
    Lobo Argost

"Let's talk about something else." Liara helped Martha sit down and started getting dressed. Her bra and panties would do for now. But she laid the dress out so it wouldn't get wrinkled.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha struggled to the seat and allowed Liara to help her there.

"Yes...something else." she still daren't look at Liara and instead found reasons to fuss with her own knee socks while Liara tidied her clothes.

L
    Lobo Argost

"Tell me about yourself, Martha. I'd like to know more about my mentor." Liara sat down beside Martha, adjusting one of her breasts within its cup.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha watched as Liara fussed with her breasts and tried a shy smile. Nodding, she replied sweetly, quietly; "Well...I am English. My father was a senior officer in the Army and later a diplomat. We followed him from camp to camp. Post to post. A fine way to see the Empire!" she giggled. "He showed me many things...many ancient sites and temples." she rubbed at her robotic knee as she spoke.

"We hunted tigers and lions..."

She smiled. her enthusiasm returning. Whatever dream or melancholy had overtaken her, it was now lifting.

"I...I was a careful student too. Studied music and many languages...imperfectly, of course, but studied all the same."

Her tone was now modest and sincere and she risked reaching out to rest a hand on Liara's nearest knee.

Page 10 of 11 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.