Ended
Watch

Housewarming

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11
    L
    Lobo Argost

"Empire huh? When were you Embraced?" Liara didn't stop Martha from touching her, displaying trust.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Enjoying the sign of trust, Martha stroked Liara's knee and seemed much calmer than earlier. "Ah...I am old. Not as old as some...but it seems I may be older than you are. Thankfully, wisdom and age aren't always a correlation, so I pay little attention to age and longevity as a true indicator of someones inherent power! Wisdom comes, I suspect, more from insight born of careful reflection on the World, Cosmos and Self." she smiles sweetly. Clearly enjoying the feel of Liara's knee under her hand.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

L
    Lobo Argost

"I was born in 1953, Embraced in 1975. So All told, I'm 60 years old," Liara said.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nodded and sighed. "Ah...I see! Well, I shall do all I can to help your studies." she smiled sweetly. "I know things can't have been easy for you. But, I wish to help lift anxiety from you and help you to betterment, improvement and a brighter Future!" as she enthused, tiny Martha smiled and rubbed Liara's knee with increasing warmth as her enthusiasm in speaking grew.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

L
    Lobo Argost

Liara pulled Martha into a hug. "Thank you so much, Martha!" She giggled and kissed her.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha giggled too. She allowed the kiss and returned it too with a gentle kiss of her own cold lips.

Taking the chance to hold to Liara's knee as she did so.

She exhaled in a short gasp as she felt Liara's body so close...it seemed that perhaps Martha was detecting Liara's closeness and body away from her legs for almost the first time that evening!

L
    Lobo Argost

"We should hunt together some time," Liara said, holding Martha close.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Yes...yes, we should!" she gasped and held Liara closer and sneaking a look to Liara's thighs once more.

L
    Lobo Argost

"How do you hunt, usually?" Liara asked, curious about her mentor's methods.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha was careful to avoid an obvious answer but instead directed talk towards Majesty and future meetings of the Ordo Dracul.

...and with that, we let the conversation turn to technical details of powers.

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.