Ended
Watch

Housewarming

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    L
    Lobo Argost

Liara looked around her apartment Haven. It was a bit small, yes. But it suited her needs well, and she could always get something bigger at a latter date. The windows were all covered with thick blankets to block the sun during the day. The furniture was nice, arranged to make the space look like it definitely belonged to a dancer. The colors were red with black accents, evoking a sense of alluring passion. The bed was a queen sized bed for two. Perfect for the meals brought home.

Liara herself was currently dressed in casual home wear. Loose sweatpants that hung low enough to expose the top of her black panties, and she wore a tank top without a bra beneath. Her hair flowed down her back, and her feet were currently bare. With a smile, she fell back onto her sofa and stretched a bit. Hunting would be required in the near future, but she currently had an appointment.

Martha Villiers

PRE

After carefully leaving a note for Dal and waving to the ever attentive and anxious Dillon, tiny Martha leaves the Reeve's Dodge and, clutching her simple metal cane in one hand and a bottle of Burgundy wine in another, she hobbles heavily over to the door to Liara's apartment.

Seeming youthful, sweet and innocent, petite Martha knocks politely on the door.

Martha is meekly and sweetly attired in an English school uniform: a black 'summer pattern' felt broad brimmed cap of the Edwardian English school fashion and of the traditional summer design...an embroidered cap badge seems to be of some heraldic crest and is matched by that of the embroidered badge on her neat black blazer. A pair of scholarly wire-framed spectacles are perched on the end of her nose.

Her long black gymslip which shows one slim leg and its kneesock to mid calf. Her ebony black hair is tied into two long neat twin tails. Each twin tail is tied with a large black silken ribbon bow. Her left leg is her usual above the knee C-Leg prosthesis. A crisp white blouse is obvious where the gymslip reveals it, as is her red necktie which is tucked neatly into her gymslip. Carefully polished black Mary Jane shoes complete her very neat presentation.

Having made her presence known, she waits patiently...attentive to threats and ambush from the shadows or rooftops.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

L
    Lobo Argost

Looking through the peephole, Liara smiled as she opened her door a bit. "Good evening to you. And I must say you have excellent taste. I'll bet you turn heads everywhere you go." She giggled as she held that smile. "So pretty. I almost envy you, darling."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiled meekly and nodded her thanks. "Why...thank you!" she seemed genuinely modest adding, "Thank you very much!" she was used to getting stares...but, she suspected, not for the same reason Liara alluded to.

"A delight to see you, Miss! I am looking forward to this evening...for you...a gift." she offered the bottle of Burgundy with a small curtsy. The gift was clearly more symbolic than practical; but it was well meant and tiny Martha seemed sincere.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

L
    Lobo Argost

Liara accepted the bottle. "How sweet of you. It's a wonderful housewarming present. Would you like to come in?" She couldn't resist leaning forward and planting a kiss on Martha's cheek.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Nodding her thanks, Martha smiled. Liara will detect her lingering lemon aroma as she offers the kiss.

Martha steps into the apartment and glances about for threats...exits...fire traps and trip hazards.

"Thank you! I hope you are settling in well, Miss!" she asks chirpily.

L
    Lobo Argost

"I am indeed all settled in!" Liara closed the door and set the wine bottle on the counter of her kitchenette. "Do you like it?" She sat down on the couch and patted the spot next to her, inviting Martha to sit down.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Liara's invitation to be seated would be answered in a moment, but Martha took her time in limping over to the sofa and studied the apartment with obvious approval.

"Why...why, yes, I do...most delightful!" she chirped and stiffly took her seat next to Liara, her C-leg stiff and outstretched as if it were a peg-leg.

A shy smile is offered to Liara.

L
    Lobo Argost

Liara smiled and giggled. "Oh you are so adorable!"

Martha Villiers

PRE

Reminded now of Liara's apparently insatiable thoughts, Martha smiled meekly and giggled. She was slightly bewildered.

"You are too kind, Miss...too kind. I always like to say, at moments like this, that it takes one to know one...as they say!" she giggled meekly once more and settle back into the sofa. Deciding to relax a little and rest her cane at her side.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.