THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Clay leaned back, his mouth twisting slightly.

"Talk about changing the subject. There ain't much of Circle in these parts. Broken, yes. Leaderless, yes. Keep to themselves on the fringes." He ran a hand under his nose and over his moustache. "There's the Apache, if you are crazy enough to go courting him, Hannah and Precious Jenny - if you can ever find her or where she's made her hole. Apparently, even the Haunt's don't know where she's gone. They say... ah... how they say? Gone off the reservation?"

B
    Beej

Luna's good mood dimmed. It did not vanish but the comment caused her blood to heat ever so slightly. "Ah've heard of him." Luna finished the rest of the glass and set it on the bar. "And if I find them, would that be worth something to you?"

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Again, Clay gives that considering look.

"I already know where to find him. I make sure I never go to that part of town because of it."

B
    Beej

Did I stutter? Did I say him instead of them? Luna through as Wolf snarled and snapped inside her skull. She checked her pocket watch, a gift from a client and noted the time.

"Thank you for the drink Baron Hamilton. Ah have ah client to meeting in ah little while. Ah'll be sure to come around again sometime, you have quite the place. If there is something you might be interested in, Ah would be happy to keep an eye out for it." She said as she wiped away an bits of blood that were possibly around her mouth, signalling she was getting ready to leave.

ooc

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"Of course. Come back any time. Thats what this place is here for. And if you need anything... just ask." Clay flashed a sly grin.

Fine by me. Good scene

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread