Ended
Watch
191 - 200
DISPLAYED
(1312) Coronation of Winter

Page 20 of 22 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Last
    D
    DamoclesImpaled

Jason approached the Winter Queen's table, though he made sure not to interrupt what appeared to be a very serious conversation between her and another Changeling. The Summer Courtier kept a short distance, focusing intently on the Winter Sovereign to see if he could gauge her temperament in any way. He also took the moment to straighten his suit, once again silently thanking Dominyk for lending it to him, and just generally hoping he looked at least half-way presentable. Here's hoping she doesn't simply chew me out for being a Summer... damn, do I hate talking to high-ranking Winters. It wasn't that he had a lot of experience in that, it was simply that the few occasions he had talked to Winter Courtiers of any real status, he'd felt exceedingly uncomfortable.

And so the Hunterheart just stood there, observing Queen Byeli as she talked to a stark-looking Lost, wondering when he'd be addressed and asked why he was just standing and staring. He catches the arrival of another Lost out of the corner of his eye. Still focusing on the Queen, he moves a little closer to Ramona Bohannon as it seems she's waiting for the Winter Monarch's attention as well. "I haven't seen you around here before. You fresh blood? Just come to swear the Freehold Oath?" He whispered just within earshot, a little curious about the Changeling, but also eager for something to take his mind off the nervousness of talking to the current Queen of Winter.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Nevada was about to respond - she had services to offer other Lost - but then the woman she had been kinda watching earlier and she stuttered more than usual. "I-I y-y-y-yes. I've um t-t-two s-seasonal um b-b-bef-f-fore. Oh, that was just embarrassing. She took a steadying breath as someone else joined. "A-as f-for what I'd bring. I'm d-decently sk-skilled in med-dical knowledge and uh. I'll just of-offer whatever I can do that p-people need."

-1WP to swear the Oath

The Queen’s Bodyguard looked directly at the two summers that had just approached, he nodded slightly to the ogre out of the fact that she is at least managing to stay quiet and non-distracting to the work that his queen was doing with the obviously nervous fairest. But the whipped dog that approached, he got the full touch of a glare and the very obvious body language that indicates respect should be given to those in direct conversation.

Also that if he wanted to speak with someone that wasn’t Katrin, he should take it elsewhere.

intimidation 5suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-01-26 18:09:05 Harvey rolls 8 to To intimidate Jason (10 Again) 10, 8, 6, 10, 4, 8, 8, 2, 6, 5 5 successes
    Jason Shepherd please roll me a Resolve + Composure to resist the initimidation

D
    DamoclesImpaled

1 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-01-26 18:16:35 Jason Shepherd rolls 5 to resist intimidation by Harvey (10 Again) 6, 5, 6, 8, 5 1 success

A man who was either the Queen's bodyguard or a roving shadow made flesh seemed to be less than pleased with the Hunterheart's whispering. While he had really only meant it to distract himself, he wasn't stupid enough to not take a hint. Or at least, that's how he justified it to himself. He held a hand up as if to say 'message received' and shut himself up. He'd come this far to swear the Oath, it would be pretty stupid of him to screw things up now. That, and suddenly felt the urge to not get on the shadowy figure's bad side. Any more than he already had, rather.

The angry, starved-looking Hunterheart's interruption starts Ramona out of her internal concert. She leans away from him for a brief moment, then straightens, turning her head to look at him. Summer, she assesses, watching heat distortions radiate off his skin. Which doesn't mean much, but it does put her on a little bit of more familiar ground.

She catches the Shadowsoul's nod out of the corner of her eye, and is about to open her mouth to reply to Jason, when the Queen's Bodyguard shifts his attention from her to the Hunterheart standing beside her. At the glare, and shift in the man's stance, Ramona swallows her reply, quietly clearing her throat. Enforcer, she supposes of the man, as she remains waiting quietly.

M
    Mavspade

Jack watched Aaren for a moment. Yeeeah I got nothing. She could be into Death metal, or kink clubs... or square dancing. She shrugged to her self unable to pinpoint if any thing she knew of would interest the Spring Courtier.

Jacks attention was pulled to Marcus whom she gave a small nod and polite smile. She had made room for Jason at the table but it seemed the Summer Mutt had business to attend. The winter courtier watched him go for a moment.

Huh. Alright than. She than gestured for Marcus to take the spot she had left open before she shifted her attention to the conversation on Coffee. For a moment Jack was certain that Aaren was going to invite Ava out to coffee, than it turned into a personality test. The Beast pondered the idea for a moment considering her own coffee choices and what those said about her...or her often lack of coffee choices. She scratched her chin at the thought before it passed without much insight.

"There are a few good dance clubs if your into that scene" she added on to Aaren's comment about being new in town. She glanced to Marcus to see if he had any places to contribute.

C
    Casitive

Jason leaving was a signal that Aaren took as well. Setting her forks and knives down on her plate, she rises to her own feet. Lifting her hands Aaren tells the group, “Hold that thought. I've got to take care of some business now that everything is settled down.” A quick pause as Aaren smoothed a wrinkle from her skirt saying, “So, hold onto that thought.”

Straightening her back, Aaren, saying quiet a quiet excuse me as she passed by Marcus, heading to the Queen of Winter to renew her own Oath.

Aaren likewise joins this thread

C
    Casitive

Gliding away from her table and a gaggle of people, Aaren joins the queue a little after Jason does. The Fairest's dress the color of a winter-sky complimented her gold leaf skin. A simple nod to the intimidating Shadowsoul and Aaren simply waits her turn; the only attention paid, was the flow of the queue as it moved forward.

Patience was a virtue.

Especially when it was a first-impression that was at stake.

Dominyk Prise

PRE

Dominyk, Mary and Nevada return to the main thread

Dominyk Prise

PRE

Dominyk, Mary in arm will lead Nevada part of the way to Katrin's table before whispering something to the woman on his arm. He places one gloved hand on hers in the crook of his arm before nodding to his queen an directing the Spring beyond the doors guarded by Swilla.

Dominyk and Mary leave the scene

11. Likes Princess liked this post
Page 20 of 22 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Last
Closed Thread