Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

The first talon snatched her hand away from the Mystagogue’s touch, now was not really the time for this sort of thing from the Thyrsus. “Well seeing as that is all settled...” she looks at Pertinax, Raiden and the wolf and his keeper. “The four of you are free to go.

Then she turns on the two new arrivals. “If either of you have arrangements for lodging, feel free to keep it, there is a dormitory here, Leo will handle introducing you to the Circle.” She waved a hand at her Second.

The pounding in her head would have to stop at some point in time.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

l
    lifelesslife07

Gamble breathed an internal sigh of relief, maybe he wouldn't have to go back to that hell-hole motel. He turns to face the second "Leo was it? I'm still new to the area and could use a place to stay while I'm getting my feet settled. I can do work around the place to help out while I'm here, I'm not a freeloader." Besides, I'm not a fan of bed bugs and gonorrhea which that motel might have both. I'd lay money on the latter...

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo listens to Gamble and turns to Vae. "Does anyone have a dedication related to labor?" He turns back to the Thyrsus. "If so they get first dibs on any work done around the Circle. Otherwise help is very much appreciated."

The Arrow begins looking around aimlessly as ponders where to start the tour. "Well, in case you haven't noticed, the entire Circle of Creation was originally built as a replica of Westminster Abbey. We are currently in what would be the Sanctuary." Slowly he begins moving back towards the entrance. "I guess we'll start with the dormitories? Unless someone objects."

There was a quick glance to Vae, as if to say he could handle the rest.

end scene
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread