THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Without a word, Wierzbaski produces two folders and a sad looking belt-pack or bum-bag. "Folders contain some extra info and some document samples. Silver is in the bag." Carefully, so as not to arouse suspicion, he slide the two folders over, and then the belt-pack. Unzipping it, he let Nat inspect it. "There's also a flash drive with this presentation on it, for your viewing pleasure." The petty criminal couldn't help smirking.

Nat takes a peek at the contents, wondering where her up front cash payment was. If it seems to be in order, she will nod and remark to him, "Don't make any elaborate plans for Christmas Eve. Everything should be ready by then."

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

To her professional relief, the fee was in the belt-pack (with a little extra, she could see). True to his word, Wierzbaski had provided samples of the required documents and research materials relating to the crucifix; the materials she needed to work her magic. In one of the folders was a plain flash drive.

"Heh. I got no plans for Christmas, babe. Saving my strength for New Years, baby! Gonna party! Maybe Avalon this year. Ain't checked the scene there in a few." Wierzbaski kept up the smile. He was thinking about the partying.

Nat nods to him, and her apparent holiday bonus (part 1) as she gathers up the items and places them in her previously scrunched up backpack. But chicken and waffles had arrived, so she wasn't about to bolt. Tucking in, she says, "Maybe I'll see you over there. And I'll call when this paperwork is finished."

But first, waffles.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"I hear you. Good way to end a hard year, heh?"

Unless Nat has anything further to discuss, I think we can wrap the scene at this point. What do you think Princess

"No, it certainly isn't."

Sounds good to me.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

End of Scene. Thank you

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread