Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Pixel hisses grumpily as Ariadne places her cage on the ground. The cat, no longer a kitten, isn't let out just yet. Sending off a patch of reminder texts to the others Ariadne goes about the ground floor making sure there isn't anything for Pixel to get into and hurt herself on. Granted any linens around will have to be washed after a cat nap in them but it happens.

Several bags of christmas lights and other decorations sit near the front door. A modest tree stands near one wall.

J
    Jaling

Dressed in his pressed black suite that he wore when assuming the roll of manager, he decided he would get a little festive and wear a red tie with a green handkerchief in his breast pocket. The freshly shaved head wandered the outside, doing his perimeter check with sights active before heading into the lobby. Seeing Ariadne he smiled and nodded, "Well good day to you. Is it that time of year already? Tough to tell with the weather outside." Clearly his mask was up as the manager, the polite and kind man that only came out of his office when needed.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Quincy walked up to the Hostel carrying a small bundle of blankets that squirms and whines slightly. She sighed, glad for her thick wool coat and hat. She takes a look around as she comes up to the hostel, and spots the new one Ariadne introduced to her. Considering his paranoid staring at the park, Quincy figured that if he was going in there wasn't anyone he had spotted.

She walked in not long after Kalemleah and huffed out a long breath. "It's actually starting to get chilly out. You did say I could bring my puppy, right?"

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

Bishop entered the Lobby of the Hostel. He wore a gray coat with synthetic fur lining and carried a package under one arm. He nodded at both the Epopt and Kal, handing the package over to Kal, who wore the attire of the housemaster.
    "Good evening, Ladies and Gentleman. Clerical Deliveries, could you please sign here?" he said, while he took notice of the woman he had not met before.
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"The weather is rather eh. It is more stable than back home though. Boiling in the morning, snowing in the afternoon, raining at night." Ariadne shakes her head with a smile. California weather is much more..sane than back home.

The smile broadens as Quincy mentions a puppy. "Of course. I'm sure Pixel will be good." Ariadne motions towards the cage still holding an agitated cat. "She isn't happy that I didn't let her out yet. Normally cage time means the vet."

"Good to see you again Bishop." Ariadne replies to the Moros after he hands over his package to Kal.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"Let's just hope Rowdy doesn't live up to her name too well." Quincy pulled back the top blanket to scratch the little beagle's head as she moved further out of the way of Bishop. She takes a brief moment to memorize his fave and shadow name. "I'm Quincy, It's good to meet you, Bishop."

J
    Jaling

"I don't have to sign for it in blood do I?" Taking the package from Bishop a smile creased his face and he offered the man a hand. "Good to see you again. I might actually be able to hear you over the music this time." Taking a moment to walk behind the front counter and slip into the back office he placed the package with the others he had resting on his desk and grinned wondering how they would take his presents.

Walking back out he nodded to Quincy, wondering just how on her bad side he still was. "Good to see you again Quincy." Turning to Ariadne a light chuckle was offered, "That sounds similar to Spring time back home. Fog, sun, rain and snow all in the same day."

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

"A pleasure to meet you, Ms. Quincy." Bishop takes of a glove and shakes her hand with a curt nod. He eyed the little animals with some suspicion.
    <Right...Rowdy and Pixel...and I don't like dogs too well...why can't mages be more...old fashioned...and have cats?>
    He gave a mental shrug, took of his mantle and winked at Kal.
    "Good evening, Mr. Kal, I am very glad myself, that my vocal cords will be intact and my hearing unimpaired by noon tomorrow. Or at least, I hope so.
    He points at the package. "You do not have to sell your soul for this, but in case any of the LEDs break, you have one year warranty on this oh-so-pretty fairy lights."
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

S
    Sabeleth

"Getting busy around here."

Halo stood in the doorway and smiled at the assembled Guardians and their assorted pets. He'd been away too long, some of these people were entirely new to him. Whatever, he was back now, and it was Christmas.

"I'm Halo. Good to see you, or meet you in some cases." Walking in to the the room he nodded to Cl4re but moved over to Ariadne and swung a bag off his shoulder. "Hey Boss. Brought a few decorations I had lying around, just in case."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"We can always use more lights Halo. Good to see you again." Ariadne says to the Theurgist with a smile as she walks over to Pixel's cage.

"You play nice now ok? No linen piles." She says quietly as she unlocks the cage and opens the door.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread