Ended
Watch

Note: Project Interviews

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    C
    Casitive

David leaves the following note, fastidiously handwritten, pinned to the notice board for all Dragons.

Dragons,

Subject:Project Interviews

I am hoping to finish the preliminary writing on a work on the subject of the Blood and Hunger soon. However, I would like to seize upon the opportunity that new points of view here afford. If you would like to be interviewed on your views on the subject of the Blood and Hunger; I would very much appreciate your time.

Please feel free to contact me at <<number>> at your convenience to schedule a time at your leisure.

Regards,
    David Regan
    Supplicant of Dedicated Hunger

Bigpaw Michael Redfill Callum McCann Kelreth Jaling
    moreau Hildegarde Bingen Luke Caldon Teodor Raluca

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph calls the number listed.

*ring ring* David Regan

Martha Villiers

PRE

Excited at this project, Martha calls slightly later in the evening.... 'ring ring'...
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

C
    Casitive

At the apartment, wrangling commas and semi-colons back into place in his introduction, David pauses each time to take each phone call.

“Hello?” Which is slightly less of a question with Martha's call.

Kelreth

For Joseph he adds, “You've called David Regan, how might I help?” The tell-tale sign of his upper Midwest Accent lingering in the fringes of his speech.

Chrisie

For Martha, who's number he does have he adds, “Ma'am, I hope you are well, how might I help you?”

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Iago. The phone."

For once the Lord's ghoul snapped to attention, in part because it was rare for his regnant to do anything and in part because the cadence of her voice echoed with the imperious power of her Sire (and his previous patron), the Count. Acting as the butler of old, Iago gathered up the antique phone with its Art Deco style and crisp bakerlite casing - Iago was proud of that phone, having found it himself.

Hildegarde took the phone and with an elegant flourish Iago had not seen before, dialled in the number from the notice board. As she waited for the connection, the Lord curled up artfully in a pose of languid decadence. She did not seem to notice.
    David Regan
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"Hello, I'm responding to a sign you put up asking for people with experience in self control. I'm Joseph Hartman, I don't believe we have met. I arrived back in town a few weeks ago."

David Regan

J
    Jaling

Not having much in the way of experience with the organization yet, Lawrence was not sure what he could offer in the way of assistance. Since he was included before his appearance with the group he guessed Martha had already worked her magic and so he called, figuring he could at least show his interest in assisting the group. Picking up his Kindred cell he called this David Regan...

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

Quite interested in the topic, Michael rings David up right after he notices the note:

"Hello, this is Michael Redfill, from the club. I'm interested in joining the meeting concerning your latest work."
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

Martha Villiers

PRE

Cheery and clearly in a good mood, she answers; "Ah! Sir! I'm so happy to hear you, sir...I saw your note and I wish to offer my time and humble thoughts to your research! At...at your convenience and desire, of course!"

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

C
    Casitive

As the calls start to come in, David shifts his phone while standing at his desk. Carefully he ensconces it between his ear and his shoulder, while his now free hands work to open up a diary. A blue pen finds its way easily into his hands as he continues talking to callers, or answering them, on his phone.

He tries exceedingly hard to keep the trepidation from his voice.

Kelreth
    “Ah,” David murmurs, ceasing trying to put a name to the face. “Good evening, Sir. I appreciate you taking the time. Is there a specific time that we might be able to meet for an interview, then?”

Chrisie
    “Ma'am, I glad to hear that you'd like to assist me,” there's an earnest sincerity there as he adds, “Oh, at your convince, of course.” A beat as David glances to his diary, “I still have <<Date 1>>, <<Date 2>>, and <<Date 3>> still open if you'd like to meet at the clubhouse?”

Hildegarde
    “Hello?” answers the Mekhet, vaguely remembering the phone number, “You've called David Regan, how may I help you?”

Lawrence Lawson
    With a bit of trepidation, but his best 'phone voice,' David answers the unknown phone number, “Good evening, you've called David Regan. May I help you?”

Michael Redfill
    “Good evening, sir.” David says after Michael introduces himself, “I hope you are well, thank you for calling. I'm conducting separate interviews at the clubhouse,” David explains, “and I have a few dates open,” glancing at his diary, “does either, <<Date 1>>, <<Date 2>>, or <<Date 3>> work for you?”

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.