Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 39
DISPLAYED
Byzantine Politics (Free Coiuncil Assembly)

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    M
    Moe Ronalds

Buzz nods along enthusiastically as Impulse tries to change the subject. "Yeah, new business! Something not-murdery sounds like a good idea." Despite this, he hovers near the largest platter he can find, just in case. He offers a "Hear, hear!" to Impulse's accolades of the choice edibles and venue. "Speaking of new membership, how's a guy supposed to audition to work with you all? I mean, you don't need to keep me around, but I'd love to find a cabal to work with somewhere in town."

Samdei blinks but says nothing, as the bass continues. He will wait until well after Kite has left the room before answering it. Anyone listening to him actually be on this phone call will hear a string of swears that would probably make a sailor blush before he hangs up and storms out of the room with a “Fucking Arrows.” in his wake.

Mother Fucker Jones will also depart.

Note: this will NOT happen until AFTER Kite has left the building for a few minutes. In which case Samdei and Mother Fucker Hones will leave.
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

B
    Beej

"Seriously?" Reverb will rock away Impulse's arm when he attempts to put it around his shoulder. (I will roll intitiative if you so desire Impulse) "All you've got is 'thanks for the grub'? Loosing a fucking HQ is something you table? Really? Fuck this Kumbayai crap. Ya'll can kiss the fattest, whitest part of my ass then. Party's over. Everyone get the fuck out. Now." Reverb jabs a finger at the door.

After Impulse’s plea, Kite looked back towards Samdei to gauge his reaction. Then, after involuntarily glancing back and forth between Jones and the briefcase Samdei was holding, Kite turned and walked out.

Kite leaves the scene

Kite, Samdei and MFJ have officially left the scene, y'all may continue now.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

W
    WakingDream

Impulse blinks at Reverb. Apparently everybody was falling apart today...

The acanthus nods solemnly at his ejection from the hotel with a simple, "As you wish." And walks over to Buzz. "Well. Apparently we're not welcome here. Let's exchange numbers and talk across the street..?" He looks over at Hypnos and adds, "You too, of course."

If Buzz agrees, Impulse will smile, thank Reverb politely, then leave.

M
    Moe Ronalds

Buzz lets out a low whistle after the first Mages leave. He grins and nods at Impulse. "Sounds like a good time. I'll follow ya." He puts on a pair of sunglasses and puts his hat back on his head before heading outside. He offers Reverb a small wave. "Sorry 'bout your party, Captain. Nice place ya got here."

Buzz pulls on his jacket. He'll follow Impulse out after he goes.

R
    Rinny

Hypnos has barely moved an inch since the meeting began, and has said even less. She keeps her eyes locked on Kite as he walks out the door, shrugging off Impulse's invitation. "Thanks, but no thanks." The young woman says as she turns away from them, flipping her hair as she begins to make her way towards the exit. "I've got other things on my mind."

Without another word, Hypnos leaves the scene.

W
    WakingDream

Impulse and Buzz leave the scene after Kite

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread