Ended
Watch

(Edmundo's) Blood Price II

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    B
    Beej

A figure in a double breasted trail coat walked down the street with a satchel slung over their should and a wide brim had pulled low. This person however is loaded slightly more than the regular cowboy. In addition to very understandable revolver holsters on the hip, as the figure walks every so often the coat flaps just so. And in that instant, something a little more substancial than a revolver is holstered the opposite thight.

As the gangrel walks, she wonders what secrets the scrolls Edmundo will reveal now that they are translated. Luna also wonders what she might have extract if her property is not in the shop when she arrives.
    Cl4re Fool

ooc

The Satchel

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

It wasn't long before Luna was joined by what might at first glance be a young black boy. Certainly the Breeches and height indicated that, but the beast would tip Luna off that it was Harriet coming up to her. "Luna! It's good to see you. How did Dr. Malachai's appearance go?"

B
    Beej

Luna's beast snarled in challenge the the smaller woman. No doubt that it wanted to talk Luna's new toy and bash the woman's head in like a melon and gorge on her organs. Luna's gun hand twitches and then waves. "Hi Harriet."

She slows her step slightly as her fellow gangrel falls into step. "Not bad. Malachai..he needs someone to teach him how to talk in public. You can tell he knows a lot but just doesn't know how to say it right. But he can read items, he did this demonstration. Read the items..psychically. Glean facts about the owners and previous owners. He was..rather correct about the item Ah had him read." So accurate it picked up that night.

"What about you? How have things been going for yah?"

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

harriet gave a shake of her head. "Mostly Social Niceties, but there's only so much of that one can stand." She rolled a shoulder in something like a shrug and smiled. "Finding you seemed the best way to relieve some boredom."

B
    Beej

"That does not sound all that fun at all. Lots of starched collars taking an hour to say one thing." There were so much more interesting things to do with one's night. "Meet an more interesting people? Mr. Polikarpov was..helpful. Perhaps not as much as Ah had hoped but he seems to know about things a great deal more than I do." Like people the Circle of the Crone, whoever they might be. "Meet anyone anyone else in the family? At the event Ah saw very, very large man. He must have been seven feet tall."

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Please continue When you wish Luna and Harriet to reach Edmundo's shop, let me know and I'll jump in

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"Well, There's Miss Larina Catilla and Miss Minnie Chang. Catilla is Family. Chang is from a different family, bust still related?" well, that was a vague statement, but hopefully that would convey a different clan.

"Hmm. That sounds a bit like Paul, one of My. Polikarpov's friends. Though I am not actually sure of his height, it's rather difficult to tell when I'm on my feet."

B
    Beej

Chang..Chinese? Japanese? Might be good to get to know if I want to do business in China Town. Luna nods along as Harriet mentioned various people. "Busy? Ah need to swing by ah shop to check on some business."

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"Busy? Not tonight." Harriet flashed a grin up to Luna and shrugged. "I wouldn't object to stopping there."

B
    Beej

"Alright then. You might like Edmundo, he's got some interesting stories."

The pair makes their way across various streets and alleys to the shady street that Edmundo's shop and saloon reside in. Reaching the door Luna opens it for Harriet as it is polite to do and it's what a man, whose she's trying pass as, would do. Once inside, Luna will take her hat of shake her hair out.

Yumyumcrow

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.