Watch

History Lesson

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tony listened intently to Firebringer's words. The tale of the Idigam was definitely not one he expected. There was a low growl at the end though.

"So the Justicars absence is probably due to this pack of Predator Kings? That or a lack of communication has left them out of the loop." The Iron Master's eyes wander for a second as he thinks out loud. He quickly returns his gaze to his elder once he realized what he was doing. "Do you know anything about the Justicars as individuals? Names, Tribes, Auspices? Also, do you know of any spirit allies in or near the city that would help us?"

Tony's mind was racing, trying to think of anyone or thing that would be willing to help them retake the city. The fact he was standing in front of what was likely the apex predator of any Forsaken he had met was the only thing stopping his barrage of questions.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin couldn't help but feel pride at his part in that assault against the Idigam. Although it is followed by some shame as he recalls Stefan's statement of how he should have taken command when they spoke with the LA Werewolves concerning the Ban. There's many excuses he could made about why he didn't but in the end, they found what they came for and that was something he was proud of.

He feels a bit of grief for Stefan's death, the Storm Lord did his duty, even if Kevin wonders if Stefan hadn't been a tad... too perfect. I wonder what became of the third? He muses briefly, not bothering to use the other member of the group's name.

With mental shrug, he listens to Firebringer's answers to Tony's inquiring of the Justicars' names, tribes, and auspices.

Firebringer

PRE

Firebringer sighs, trying to not let the grilling raise his ire. "Tony Willowsbark, Tracey ... I don't think she ever gave a last name, Julia Grey, and Randall Richardson. A couple others joined them for a while, but I think they left long ago. Anyway, those four have been working together for years, and they all know their place in the pack instinctively. They had a broad mix of auspices and tribes. I don't remember the exact auspice and tribe of each of them, but I don't really see the utility in that granularity of detail, either." He shrugs. "Tony is an accomplished ritemaster, and used to run tribal initiations for anyone who needed it, as long as someone of the tribe agreed they had passed appropriate challenges.

As for spirit allies ... it's hard to say, and depends on what the Anshega are doing. The spirit of the city helped us a time or two, but never got too directly involved. Even if you could get to him, getting him to take a direct hand in matters is doubtful, and it's likely the Pure hunted down and destroyed any lesser spirit allies. Probably best to assume that as far as the city itself is concerned, we're starting from scratch."

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tony nods along with Firebringer's stories. The Itheaur would've liked to know the tribal vows of the Justicars, figuring a pack of Iron Masters or Hunters in Darkness wouldn't move around as often as a pack of Blood Talons, but he shrugged it off and tried to remain grateful for all the time Firebringer had given him. As the Elder's story came to a close, Tony gave a final nod before stating, "Understood."

"I think that's all I have for now, unless you had questions for me. Thank you for your time Firebringer. I hope I haven't imposed too much upon you in my pursuit of information." Tony does a respectful bow as he awaits Firebringer's response.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Kevin Swift

PRE

After a minute of Tony thanking Firebringer, Kevin can't help but ask, "And what did you want to ask me?" He's curious as to what questions Tony would like to ask him now that he's done asking questions to Firebringer.

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

Aeneas finished working on his teeth with an evident grunt and a feral grin as he licked his now clean teeth. His eyes bounced across the other wolves gathered around, but on this night, the Irraka kept his own counsel and remained silent.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2