61 - 70
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Hisil) Pretender of the Throne

Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

intelligence + politics roll from everyone. Just about every specialty applies.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

M

Skill check
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-01-04 12:09:24 Jessie rolls 5 to Int+Pol check (10 Again) 7, 6, 8, 6, 8 2 successes

New year, same old Dice Roller
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-01-04 13:48:41 Steel Gaze rolls 5 to satisfy ST (Int + Politics + Specialty) (10 Again) 7, 3, 7, 3, 3 failure

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

A voice pulls Jeremiah's attention to a dog. Well spirit dog. Steel Gaze speaks before Jeremiah can introduce himself.

<<I am Jeremiah Daniels, Ithaeur, Ghost Wolf.>>
    Jessie's question is ignored for the moment. Though only just.

fail
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-01-06 12:38:15 Jeremiah rolls 3 to Politics? What's politics (Int3+Pol0-3pen=0) (10 Again, WillPower) 6, 7, 4 failure

M

It suddenly dawned on Jessie what had just occurred. Suddenly the comedy and amusement of the situation drained away and reality set in hard, the sense of impending doom freezing the Bone Shadow and preventing him from warning the other two. Then instinct took over and his body moved on it's own. First, he grabbed Jeremiah's shoulders and pulls him to Jessie so the pup could whisper and have his full attention. "You nnneed to s-s-start apologizing for Steel r-r-right now!" He had no time to explain and hoped only the panic in his voice had enough weight to convince the Ghost as Jessie let him go and ran to Isaac.

At that moment, he could only think of one thing to do. Jump with all his might and grab onto Steel, hoping to pull him down as he hastefully explained, "You made a b-b-b-big mistake! If y-y-y-you don't bow y-y-y-your head and a-a-a-apologize. H-h-h-h-e has full right to k-k-k-k-kill you!" The thought finally dawned on him that he might see someone he had come to trust get hurt and even killed, the panic in his voice was mixed with fear, sadness, and pleading.

Steel yelps in surprise as he's dragged into a bow. First instinct is to slam Jessie into the dirt for that, but the stammering Elodoth's words managed to reach him.

"Right, yeah.... that was dumb Steel." he tells himself.

Steel clears his throat. It's hard to be scared of being killed by the puppy before him... but there's no arguing it. He disrespected this spirit in its territory, something he obviously should have known better than to do. Better to trust Jessie's instinct and apologize before things get way, way out of hand.

<<Ah... Sorry about my... rudeness, Fierce Defender,>> he says quickly. <<I'd been hoping to lighten the mood a bit, that's all.>>

Ugh, that lie seemed reasonable by the rahu still seriously doubts the pup will buy it. Best to sell this for what he can though. Steel quickly drops to his knees, laying his palms flat against the dirt and keeping his head down in a sign of deference. Still, one thought pulses through his head.

"Jessie better be right about this... Cuz if I just bowed to a puppy for nothing, the other packs won't let me hear the end of it!"

7. Likes Matamune liked this post

Kevin Swift

PRE

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-01-06 23:59:33 Kevin Swift rolls 5 to Int + Politics (10 Again) 7, 9, 10, 3, 7, 5 2 successes

Kevin is silent as he takes in not just King OverSky but the Dog Spirit that seems to be acting as the Herald of the Hawk Spirit, also known as Prideful Harrier. He then bows his head so that his nose is touching the ground, saying, <<We honored to meet you, King OverSky. Forgive us, troubling times are here.>>

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

There is a snap, and a large bird zooms down to the ground. It wears a tarnished, broken crown, its original metal covered in grime and black tarnish. It looks emaciated, its thin belly scaphoid in appearance, each rib countable even from distance. It looks peircingly at Kevin, and opens its beak to speak in a low, aged voice.
    <<I have not been called that in some time ignorant child. First you come to my land, and insult my guardian, then make only the beginnings of an apology before reminding me of all that I have lost.>>
    It cocks its head
    <<Why?>>
    It doesn't sound angry, though the growl coming from Defender seems to indicate that the dog is pissed to shit at Steel still.

Kevin Swift

PRE

2 successes to Shape-Shift
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-01-07 21:09:50 Kevin Swift rolls 6 to Sta + Survival + PU (10 Again) 8, 2, 1, 8, 2, 6 2 successes

Kevin's form blurs as he takes Dalu. He asks upon kneeling upon the ground and bowing his head, <<Forgive my slip then, Prideful Harrier. Ignorance is no excuse for our poor behavior towards Fierce Defender or yourself. What may we offer up to show our deep and heartfelt apology to make up for our insults?>>

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

<<There are rules, and obligations, and forms to follow for an apology. If you do not know of them, then I will not teach you. But you have neglected my question.>> Its deep voice picks up a touch of annoyance. <<Why have you disturbed us so?>>

Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last