Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Hisil) Pretender of the Throne

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin stayed silent as he pads along with the others, heading south. As they come upon the Constructed Tree, he points his head up to the sky, his ears flickering around as his gaze sweeps the sky. He is only half paying attention to Jessie's ramblings. Which were long winded.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-12-25 00:07:52 Kevin Swift rolls 10 to Wits + Composure + Urshul (10 Again) 8, 6, 2, 3, 4, 4, 3, 3, 6, 8 2 successes

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

An ear flicks in disappointment as Jeremiah realizes he is looking at the Constructed Tree. So much for a metallic tree spirit a la William Gibson Neuromancer style. Jessie's long winded, though well thought out ideas play in Jeremiah's mind for a moment.

"Fast thinking. I was expecting something more of a cyberpunk theme." The Ghost replies. "We're going to have to work on your First Tongue though Jessie." Jeremiah continues with a well meaning smile.

Kevin Swift

PRE

<<Not alone.>> He growls as he keeps staring directly at the Bird Spirit, Kevin invokes the Gift Read Spirit. His pose a bit stiff as he spends the Essence.

6 successes on the Gift
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-12-29 21:17:27 Kevin Swift rolls 7 to Read Spirit: Int + Occult + Cunning (10 Again) 5, 3, 10, 10, 9, 1, 9, 10, 8, 1 6 successes

- 1 Essence

M

Jessie chuckles shyly at the mention of his poor grasp of the First Tongue. He curls in his body more to try to seem smaller as he pushes his pointer fingers together, "I-I-I-I will do m-m-m-my best t-t-t-t-to learn." He is almost instantly distracted from his own problems when he hears Kevin speak. The young Bone Shadow gives a small wave to the Iron Master. "N-n-no, your g-g-g-g-... understanding of it is g-g-g-good," he does his best to ease the perceived worries of the fellow Forsaken, not catching his true meaning.

Steel looks up at the plywood tree as they approach, letting out a low whistle. He only half-listens as Jessie rambles on. Though the rahu does assure himself that if the guy is half as smart as he's trying to sound bringing him along was probably a good idea.

Then Kevin points out they aren't alone. Immediately, Steel's fists are up and he looks around.

<<Where they at, Kev?>> Steel asks, following the Ithaeur's gaze up.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah looks up in the direction Kevin is staring. The Ghost doesn't look back down as he speaks.

"Kevin see's something up there." Jeremiah says quietly to Jessie to correct his apparent misunderstanding. Eyes flick to Steel Gaze but Jeremiah holds off on asking the Rahu to put down his fists, prudence is safer.

Taking a breath Jeremiah speaks clearly and loudly. <<Greetings. We seek an Ally to restore Sacramento to what it should be.>>

M

Jessie's eyes snap straight towards the rest of the gazes and slowly breaths out a "Ooohh..." as he took a step back to let Jeremiah take the forward position.

When the Ghost speaks clearly to the yet seen Spirit, Jessie looks away to him as he commented with a low voice, "G-Going for the direct a-a-a-approach?" His gaze returned towards the tree as he waited for the response.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

There is silence after Jeremiah's pronouncement to the trees, and then a small dog spirit, no larger than a puppy, bounds out from behind one of the boards in the tree. It growls, and places itself between the pack and the tree.
    <<Who dares address the Sky King? I am Fierce Defender! And I will not let you half-breeds sully my lord's domain.>>

48b0bb0e48b8dc7ed537b072c7f133f1.jpg
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

M

For a long moment after the appearance of Fierce Defender, Jessie was speechless. Only looking at the Spirit as it made it's proclamation and threat to the group of much larger, and he suspects, more powerful beings.

After several moments, Jessie whispers to Jeremiah without taking his eyes off of the little Spirit. "It's adorable... Can we keep it?"

Steel bites his tongue, trying to keep from laughing-

And fails miserably as soon as Jessie's question is asked. First Hider and now this... the onslaught of adorable-but-tough spirits finally breaks through the street tough's demeanor. The rahu clutches his stomach as the laughter just rolls out, wiping a few tears from the corner of his eyes.

"Oh.... oh I needed that..." he manages to get out as his short laughing fit comes to an end.

He clears his throat, and hides what's left of his smile.

<<You gotta lotta spunk, huh guy?>> he asks, looking down at Fierce Defender. <<You the top guard around here?>>

11. Likes Kelreth, DrDog liked this post
Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last