41 - 50
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Hisil) Pretender of the Throne

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

<<So you are looking for a spirit that might be interested in working with you. Well, if you happen to not like those jerks in the sky, check over by the Constructed Tree. Should be a little further southish. Unless its moved again. You'll know it when you see it.
    But thats your only freebie. Anything else will cost you.>> The gopher leans back against the edge of its hole, and you hear a loud *Crack* as presumably it cracks its back.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah nods as Hider gives the nascent pack a freebie. <<The Sky Court is rather blunt.>> The Ghost replies as he starts to wonder what this Constructed Tree is exactly.

He looks to Kevin RockBane and Steel Gaze Anubite25 for their thoughts and if they had any more question. Hider would probably want a favor or ulal and Jeremiah isn't too keen on the later presently. Jessie Moonfang remains a question to be addressed once out of earshot of a spirit.

<<Anything we should know about this tree?>> Steel asks, bringing up the most obvious question in his mind. <<Hazards, big name spirits, stuff like that?>>

Kevin Swift

PRE

It? Kevin wonders as he moves out of a sitting position into a standing one. <<Direction?>> He whines in a questioning way.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

<<Hey, the free advice train has left the station. Everything else you're going to have to pay for. 3 essence a Question.>>

*mumbles* <<Freeloaders.>>

M

Jessie was growing more excited by the second. From the moment he heard the name 'Constructed Tree', his mind had been at work. He found a new interest instead of the Gopher Spirit in front of them and more he heard about it the worse he wanted to see it. He got up from his sitting position and spoke to Jeremiah in a low but excited voice, <<I have.. a-a-a-all information.. must have. We s-s-should.. locate.. Constructed Tree.>> He spoke the name with almost awe as he bounced slightly on his toes.

He took several steps away from the group before looking around in different directions, looking more befuddled than excited now as he tried to figure out where 'southish' would be.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah glances at Jessie as the pup stands, then turns his full attention to the Bone Shadow when he speaks. Jeremiah nods in agreement.

<<Agreed. Hider said to the South. Unless any of you have Ulal for an answer we should be good.>> The Ghost speaks to both Jessie and the two Iron Masters. Trusting himself and his two friends to be able to get themselves and Jessie to this tree alive, if not safely.

<<Alright, works for me,>> Steel agrees, tossing a quick nod to Hider. <<Thanks for the help, Hider.>>

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

The pack heads south, and come across a tower. The tower seems built from corrugated pieces of plywood, and going up a few stories, they can see green-painted "branches" also made of plywood.

M

When Jessie caught sight of the 'Constructed Tree', his excitement slowly faded away. He tilted his head side to side as he looked at it, sighing and grasping for words as he tried to find the right words. "It's... It l-l-lives up to it's n-n-n-n-name." He couldn't hide his disappointment as he moves in for a bit of a closer look so he could see how it was pieced together while at the same time trying not to encroach in another Spirit's territory. "Don't get me w-w-w-wrong," he said, trying to keep them from thinking poorly of him, "I am v-v-v-very intrigued by this. I had expect that the Spirits from the n-n-nature around Sacramento would m-m-m-m-m-m-.. Come into the area. But when I heard 'Constructed Tree', I was thinking a Tree Spirit had c-c-c-come down to l-l-live in the area, changing and m-m-m-melding with the cccccity structures."

The Bone Shadow took another long look at the structure, making small gestures with his hands and muttering to himself before turning back to explain further, his voice growing in confidence. "I believe we are dealing with an Avian Spirit judging from the shape of the tree and the height of which. And an intelligent one as well from the adherence to a tree-like shape. Rodent Spirits wouldn't build a facade to such an extent unless it was a large nest and even then they wouldn't worry about painting it green, I don't believe. The green paint is also a clue of the Spirit's intelligence and growth. Such an aesthetic is not important to it's survival so we can gather that it is grown enough to care about things beyond it's next meal and it's survival. I would place it perhaps a tier above the Gopher we last spoke to."

After his lecture, the pup could feel the weight of the others eyes on him and he shrunk down a bit. Lowering his head and shoulders, "T-t-t-t-that's my o-o-o-o-o-opinion.. I think."

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last