Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Hisil) Pretender of the Throne

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin cocks his head to the left side as he turns his body to study the Gopher Spirit and then as he flows into a sitting position, his head tilts to the right a bit, both of his ears pointed forward. His tail thumping on the ground, showing his amusement at the interaction between Jessie and the maker of the holes.

After a few seconds, he glances towards Jer, to see how his fellow Itheaur is reacting to this situation. His attention goes back to the Gopher Spirit and Jessie after a minute.

Steel's fists were ready to fly the second the thing latched onto Jessie's face.

Upon seeing it fall off and realizing what it is, the rahu almost laughs.

"I'll say he stepped in it," Steel says, keeping to english for the moment. "Courageous little guy though."

Steel holds for a second at Jessie's insistence, but then shrugs and takes a couple steps back away from the holes. Ridiculous as it seems to give into something he could probably eat for lunch, the street tough really just can't see the point in aggravating the little spirit.

Unless doing so would make it jump on Jessie again. Steel bites the inside of his cheek to keep from laughing at the thought of that.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah can't help but chuckle once he realizes that the white not so furry spirit isn't going to try to eat Jessie's face. The Ghost shake his head to get the smile to go away, stepping away from the hole he was near while doing so.

<<Apologies. We did not realize that this was your home.>>
    Jeremiah says to the gopher spirit with a small bow. <<We are exploring this part of the Hisil and came across your home.>>

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

<<You know, its really rude to speak human-speak in this side? Because for all I know, you are planning on kidnapping me and putting me in a golf club or some other stupid shit. And I'll be honest, you creep me out enough as it is.>> the spirit does seem a touch nervous that so many homeless People have shown up on its doorstep. Especially when they whisper. <<So. What can I do for you? Besides ask you to keep your bone shadow far away from me?>>
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Kevin Swift

PRE

<<Wandering. Saw holes, investigated holes.>> Kevin growls and then barks out in answer to the Gopher Spirit's question. <<Pure near?>> He asks the Gopher Spirit.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

<<Jessie. Back up.>> Jeremiah says simply with a motion for the Bone Shadow to move back near the others. <<Uremehir. Only>> He says to the Bone Shadow once Jessie has moved closer.

Jeremiah waits to see what the Gopher spirit has to say in response to Kevin's blunt question.

<<Heh, sorry.>> Steel apologizes quickly to the spirit.

Kevin having asked the first big question they need answered, he stills his tongue as they wait for the spirit to speak.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

<<Oh great. Bored Uratha. Just what I fucking need. Look, if you are new to the area, here's the score. Pure 1, Forsaken 0. So in short, yes, there are pure everywhere. Thats kinda the idea of werewolves having territory. They are always around, always watching. It's a pain in my ass, but I live with it. Now you, you don't have to worry about living with it. Aren't you lucky little fleshballs.>> The spirit seems pissed off, though its hard to tell how much of that is personality and how much is asking questions it considers "stupid."
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah crouches down where he stands. <<Really? Notice how we are still here? How we haven't fled. We live with it too. Neither side of the Gauntlet is safe for us. They are there.>>

His head tilts a fraction, still looking at the spirit. <<Unless you are implying that we won't survive long enough for it to matter that we haven't fled.>> Jeremiah returns his head an upright direction, and continues to look at the spirit. <<We don't plan on leaving, or on dieing.>>

<<We aren't bored, we're hunting. Though not for one such as yourself. I do not intend to cause you any troubles beyond our stumbling upon your home.>>

M

Jessie shrinks back when he's told to back off from both the Spirit and Jeremiah. He doesn't stand up to walk back, instead choosing to walk back on all four human limbs until he was sitting cross legged behind Jeremiah as he conversed with the Spirit. Jessie couldn't help but be impressed by his apparent mastery for the language, reminding him of how often he had to rely on others as he worked to grasp the tongue put a weight on his shoulders.

He didn't allow himself to fall behind. Though he couldn't keep up perfectly, he could understand well enough and focused himself on listening to the exchanges.

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last