This scene is what happened in Samael's secret room on the second floor of the Inferno.

Michael's grin was sinful. The room, Mariel and him. Invigorated by blood, strengthened with stolen life and for just a moment he was breathing and had a beating heart. Their own garden of earthly delights. No Hell afterward. After all there was no right or wrong except what you made and his heart would stop soon and he'd be dead again.
He stripped off the rest of his clothes. Then he carried Mariel over to the bed. Despite all his Dam's teachings he still like being a missionary most and he was going give his message to Mariel.
He climbed on top of her. Kissed her. Growled, moaned and purred. Michael's heated blood grew hotter still.
Without God there was no higher law. Without God then this was not a sin. With no sin then this was not damnation.

Mariel
Mariel arched her back and wrapped both legs around Michael's back, pulling him closer and urging him to greater intensity. She began to pant, and moaned, Oh, God........., and looked deep into Michael's eyes.

This was God's greatest gift. Sin did not exist. Because I. AM. DAMNED!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Michael
Michael still had the feeling of virility from before and he loved it. Exalted in the passion and power it infused him with. Looking into his eyes Mariel can finally see what makes Michael Ventrue. There isn't anger this time. Only the wild lust, and maddening animalistic desire to claim dominance over another being in whatever that form may take.
"Say you want this," he growls at her breathing heavily.
He smiles at her exclamation and grew more excited by it.
"AHHHHHH!" he choruses with her, adding harmony to her melody. With his roar of passion his fangs extend with this experience coming the closest to the passion he feels from feeding.

Mariel
Mariel is lazing in contentment, but almost immediately feels her need for Michael rising again- stronger. More powerful. Simply irresistible. That's odd. So soon?

She shimmied out of her lace dress, and threw it aside, matching her own bare body to his.

An old hymn tune strobed up from a long forgotten memory,and she whispered its words to her man, aiming her kisses lower on his body after each line.

Melt me, kissing
mold me, brushing the soft hair of his chest....
use me, moving lower....
fill me. amazing.

Yes, Michael, this is what I want, she said softly.

Michael
Michael gave a short gasp followed by panting moans as Mariel did what Michael had only thought his Dam knew how to do for him. The sensation sent spasms of pleasure shooting through his body as everything tried to stretch and relax in ectasy. He pulled her back before he went over the edge and looked at her. He was seeing again how much she reminded him of Lilly.
A vague thought crossed his mind, meandering through the haze before becoming lost in the fog of lust again. Was he falling in love with her?
It fluttered away barely leaving a ripple in the vapors that filled his thoughts and was soon forgotten.
He moved forward, kissing her more and more till they were rolling on the floor.

Mariel
Mariel loved feeling the weight of Michael pressing against her. She kissed him passionately and deeply, and tried to pin him down so she could be on top. She breathed in the smell of him, and was almost overcome by the strength of her own desire.

Michael
He struggled against her and with her. Their bodies entwined and spiraled as each fought for control and while Michael wasn't trained in hand to hand, his knowledge of this battlefield let him get an edge in this particular grapple. He held her beneath him to make sure she knew what happened to her next was because he wanted it. He rolled over and with her hands holding his above his head, he submitted to her desire.

Mariel
Mariel's blood was boiling with lust and victory after her wrestling match with Michael. It was like grappling with an angel. And he wants what I want.

Lowering herself over his body, she moved as slowly as she could bear to do and began kissing him all over. Gaining momentum, she matched her rhythm to that of her now-beating heart, and then began writhing faster and faster, the physical sensation turning off all the rational thoughts she might have had.

Michael
It drove Michael wild. His Beast was practically frenzying from Mariel's sensual attack. Its confusion only heightened the experience. He snarled and snapped as movements she made pulsed through him. He closed his eyes as she overwhelmed him and kept sending crashing waves till he couldn't hold back any more and again during that night let the carnal pleasure peak.
He lay for a moment exhausted by the experience but he barely had time for respite before the urge and endurance to continue pleasuring of dead senses.

Mariel
Mariel expertly matched her own crescendo to Michael's, then collapsed into his embrace.

I want to give you something special, Michael, she whispered, feeling her body begin to crave his touch again. She bit his lip gently, not breaking the skin, and looked into his eyes. She battled to keep enough intellect accessible so that she could speak. Her body cried out for more more more......

Mariel's fangs extended, and he beheld the creature she truly was. Perfectly beautiful. Perfectly sinful. Perfectly damned. She bit delicately at her wrist. I want you, she said in a whisper that ended in a moan. But only if you want me, too.

Michael
For a second Michael almost pounced on the offered blood without thinking. He held himself back for some reason though, tried to fight the temptation. And he felt he could. He could say no if he wanted. This room though; this night. Even aware he had a choice, Michael wanted it all. He wanted Mariel and here she was just offering herself to him.
He took her wounded hand and Kissed it.

Willing Addict

2009-09-18 16:30:08 Michael rolls 4 to Resolve+Comp (10 Again) 3, 8, 6, 7 1 success
Michael still drinks one Vitae

Mariel
Mariel can't remember ever feeling so turned on in her entire life. I want you so bad, she whispered in his ear. I am your willing slave, do what you will.

She wonders idly if he will give her the same gift, and a very tiny part of her brain sparks and flickers and hopes...maybe he'll forget. Maybe I will be the one left holding the key.

Michael
Michael is soon filled with Mariel's stolen life, taken again by him. It tasted so sweet. She tasted so good. He licked his teeth marks from her wrist and moved his tongue along her arm. If she had been willing to let him take hers then perhaps...
He hadn't felt the Kiss done to himself in years. He had thought he had sworn he'd never feel that lie again. The cloud over his mind managed to make him forget any previous promises though. He wanted that feeling again.
"Kiss me," he commanded her in between his mouth's activities. "Kiss me," he moaned.

Mariel
Well, it was to be expected, and Mariel had promised reciprocation, but she is still a little bit sorry that Michael had enough wits about him to ask her to fulfill her end of the bargain.

I promised.

Mariel's breathing quickened, and she felt a mouth-watering hunger as her fangs descended again. She bit Michael's neck, and tongued and licked at the blood that slowly flowed. She took just enough to satisfy, then deftly closed the wound.

1 vitae taken

Michael's blood tasted so sweet........God! Mariel ground her body into Michael's, feeling the heat rise again. She felt as if she would burn alive if she didn't satisfy the wanting. I need you, now.

Michael
"Oh God," he whispered. He'd forgotten how this truly felt. How it made him feel.
"Oh God!"
He hated it, it wasn't real. Everything it gave him, had ever given him, was a lie. He knew that.
He loved it. It felt so good though. The bliss, ecstasy, and exaltation. Like being taken into a warm bosom of white light.
Tears flowed from his eyes, the Kiss making them feel the sun's kind rays of light touching his cheeks for the briefest of times with fear.
He had trouble catching his breath afterwards, even with the Blush he couldn't seem to get himself to breath. He smiled at Mariel and felt his lust rising again. He took her, caressed her and then plunged them both beneath the surface of the small pool. Her hair spread out in a halo of flame. She looked almost like an angel with verdant eyes.
He stayed beneath the surface gazing at her for a moment the water above her frothing from their submersion.

Mariel
Mariel looked down at Michael through the water as she floated on the surface of the pool. She felt a satisfied contentment that passed far too quickly, and beckoned her lover back to the surface with a mischievous, pixie-like expression. Once he surfaced, she asked, What forbidden thing shall we do next?

I am Eve. You are Adam. And the snake rules all.

Michael
Michael kissed her, his hands flowing along her like an erotic current. There was so much he wanted to do and so little time before his blood was again cold. Truthfully Michael was still fairly easily satisfied. He didn't need all the bells and whistles his Dam sometimes did from having centuries of experience. The profane act was normally enough for Michael.
There was no harm in trying to make it more interesting, though. And he'd heard some things that he had been sorry he'd missed out on.
"You know I missed that party you threw for your family," he nibbled at her ear.

Mariel
Mariel is not a bit surprised that Michael would remember that party...and how she had been dressed when they first met.

Top or Bottom? she asked, gasping at his touch and stroking his wet hair gently. She guesses he will pick top, because of his bloodline....but then again, sometimes it was nice not to have to be in control, especially if that was what others expected of you all the time. Mariel herself could go either way, but with Michael, she finds herself longing to be under his control and care. I wonder if he has any experience either way?

Michael
Often with Lilly, Michael took the submissive role with this type of play. To deny his blood and make sure he knew she was his Dam and not his Sire. He enjoyed it immensely knowing it would anger Hannah.
His relationship with Mariel was different however. She was Lancea and the idea of control a member of the church had its own appeal. On the other hand when she had been on top of him the feeling of his struggling Beast had spurred him to unbelievable heights. In the end it was a toss up. He shamed his Sire either way.
"I'll submit to you," he said going on to whisper with a smile "Just this once."

Mariel
Mariel looked around to the many tables holding gear. There are a few things that make her tilt her head and wonder how on earth they're meant to be used. She easily found what she wanted, though. Padded leather cuffs. She also spotted implements that she might use later. After Michael is unable to resist.

Taking the cuffs, she faced Michael. Kneel before me.

She felt Michael's power exchanged, added to her own. It was an incredible rush, and she savored the charged emotion. She deftly cuffed both his hands behind his back, then moved to face Michael again.

My control over you will not be "just this once". She enjoyed watching Michael's expression change, and added, Michael, if you need me to stop or do something different, say the word black. Mariel's brain flitted to a quick image of Father Black, and she tried hard not to giggle. She smiled and Michael could see her fangs. She caressed his face, now within easy reach. You will obey me. What I want, you will do.

He doesn't know that I won't hurt him; he's completely safe with me.

Michael
Michael only knelt at the knees keeping the rest of his body standing straight and proud. The posture dared her to punish him. He wanted her to. Just by being with her he deserved it, almost as much as she did for being with him. He yearned for it. He wanted her to bring low the Beast and Blood in his veins.
Michael's breath shuddered at her touch and he closed his eyes. He tensed in anticipation of feeling nails swipe his cheek, chest or back. With Lilly, he could sometimes predict what she would do. The uncertainty of doing this Mariel did indeed make it more enjoyable.

Mariel
Mariel looked over at the tables, and picked out a toy she thought would provide that extra thrill of humiliation for Michael and put it in place. Slowly. At the same time, she ran her nails gently down Michael's back, hard enough to make trails and patterns- but never deep enough to draw blood. And kissing- always kissing him, licking and whispering nasty things in his ears.

OMG, this is just too much work when I'm so crazy for release, she thought pettishly. Leaving the toy in place, Mariel dragged a chair over in front of Michael, and sat on its edge. She leaned down and kissed him, and said in a sultry tone, "There is a land filled with milk and honey, and this is its fruit," as she pulled him down to her.

Michael
The nails scratching along his back made his muscles clench. Which served only to increase both the pain and pleasure of the experience.
He opened his eyes when she kissed him and let her guide his actions, fulfilling the implied command.

Mariel
Mariel pouted to herself,The bound one always has more fun, but she was tired of this game. Having Michael unable to use his hands was no fun at all. She released him completely, and said, Your turn!

Michael
Michael smiled. He moved in and embraced her, running a hand through her hair and speaking quietly in her ear.
"Promise you won't run away this time."
He gripped the silken scarlet hard, pulling her head back away from him.
"Say it!" he growled.

Mariel
Mariel was startled, and the added adrenaline pumped up her lust. She held up a hand in a bratty girl scout salute, and said, I promise, Lord.

Michael
Michael smiled a little as the Blood purred at the title and he savored being called Lord my a church member and the mockery it made of the Lord her God.
"Good girl," he breathed before tossing her roughly onto the bed.
He was on her before she had time to recover, straddling her.
"You've wanted this haven't you?" he said in a deep rumble. "To be punished." He tied her hands with the ropes secured to the head of the bed "Have justice done to you for your sins." He held her down with her wrists over her head. "But that isn't what I'm going to do." He loomed over her. "I'm going to do to you like I did on the stairs." He secured her more, making sure she couldn't break the pin. "I'm going to save you." There was a ferociousness to they way he it.
Thus sayth the Lord.

Mariel
Mariel is confused. The stairs? Save me? Nothing much happened on the stairs between Michael and me....but Fenix did hit me. She pondered for a moment. OMG, he better not be about to beat me or he is TOAST.

And how are you going to do that? she said, icily.

Michael
He smiled at her confusion them her anger.
He didn't answer, instead thrusting his saving grace upon her.

Mariel
Mariel tensed, and then relaxed as she realized that Michael's way of "saving her" was apparently by f***ing her senseless. She pictured, as she often did, the light switch in the priest's study of her childhood church. She turned the switch off in her mind, and became a creature of pure physical sensation, and responded even more eagerly to Michael's advances than she had previously.

Michael
As Michael continued, it became less and less about controlling a member of the Lancea, and less about getting a proxy ravaging and revenge on his Sire. Instead turning back to what it had been before on the balcony. Simple control and primal animal lust. Nothing else really mattered, not in the end.
He growled, groaned, panted as his mind again reverted to the awareness of only his Beast and the primitive human animal.
And with no sense of time, a thing could last forever, becoming simply ever mounting pleasure.
The Blood pounded in his ears like a drum. It didn't matter whether it followed his beat or he followed its. The heated Vitae frothed and boiled beneath his flushed skin with vigorous activity.
It lasted forever, Michael enduring for as long as he could to stay in the storm of passion before letting the torrent finally release.

Mariel
Mariel loved being restrained, now that she was more certain of Michael's behavior. His Beast brought out her own feral wild side, and she screamed out her own release. I wonder if anyone in the club can hear me? Probably not. Shame.

I love this! she exulted to Michael, when she could catch her breath. Do it again!

Michael
Even with his Blood fueling his endurance, Michael was beginning to tire and the illusion of life was still making him pant when Mariel was ready and rarin' to go.
He'd been at it how many times? For how long? His muscles were beginning to call out for rest.
There was only a limited time before the chill of the grave overcame him as well, though. They could rest when they were dead. And there was of course a nearly unnoticed compulsion still upon him. All he wanted to do was do it. Over and over again.
He forced blood into the appropriate places, groaning and shivering in exhaustion and excitement.

Mariel
Mariel felt enough play in the ropes binding her that she was able to flip over onto her belly, hands crossed in their restraints. This was her favorite position. Most of the time she didn't really like looking at whatever man (or occasionally woman) she was playing with. It was much easier to disconnect and feel just the physical sensations when she wasn't meeting someone else's gaze. She could think her own thoughts and concentrate more on herself. Plus, being in this position was good for other reasons. She grinned and wondered if Michael would take advantage of that.

She hoped so.

Michael
Michael was too tired. Too much a slave to lust. He was about as close to mindless by this point to even care what position it was in. All that mattered was to keep going until he could no longer. Even whatever part of his mind was aware of things outside of current events didn't recognize the depravity he was committing. It was enjoying itself too much.
He pushed himself against Mariel, slower and harder than before. His dead muscles tore as he worked them past even their blood engorged endurance. It was painful and it felt so good he couldn't stop himself. He wouldn't. The dull ache turned to a screaming burning and he enjoyed every second of it, even quickening his pace as if moved by some possessing power outside himself.
And after he finally reached the climax, he collapsed beside Mariel and he felt the powers his Blood had granted him fade, leaving him chill and even more exhuasted than before.
He grinned. It still felt so good.

Mariel
Mariel felt skin and muscle tearing, and still urged Michael on with fevered cries, screaming for another release.

I feel so weak. I'm not sure I can walk out of here, she said, flipping over to rest on her back again. Untie me?

Michael can see that she has cried with her release, and blood tears have stained Mariel's face.