Watch

Coming Home

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

A flick of brown eyes between the Castellan and the Grand Wyrm gives away the gears going in Joseph's mind.

"Once we have been introduced I will take some time to talk with Supplicant Bingen and see how she plans to go forward with this. The potential is great though it must be taken with care." His own tone carefully neutral, a more speculative neutral than the Grand Wyrm's.

"Do any of the others have such.. interesting ideas?"

B
    Beej

Teodor shook his head. "No, the Supplicant's theory is the most advanced that is being pursued at the moment." Then almost as an afterthought he remembered Aileen's line of research. "Although now I think about it, Supplicant McFarlane is currently researching visionary and ecstatic states, if you have experience or knowledge of them I am sure she would be pleased to discuss the topic with you."

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"As a means of transcendence or as a means of finding ways to transcend?" Joseph asks quietly. He'd been expecting something crazy. Like eat all the worms until I become one. Or become the apex avian predator.

"The first thing that comes to mind after that is that its not easy to induce that sort of state in us...Kine would be the easiest way to do it."

B
    Beej

"Ah no, at least not that she had told me." Teo qualified. While certain she wished control he was not sure if it was a means to an end. "Supplicant McFarlane is researching the phenomena as they affect Kindred. Means to control them as the end goal. Though she can go into greater detail than myself as to the specifics." Better to leave the why to Aileen, more proper that way in Teo's opinion.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"That could be useful. Both for our own purposes and for others." The Ventrue muses outloud.

"I will have to talk with her at some point. I am interested to see what she's learned so far." Joseph takes a moment to look at Martha before potentially asking a stupid and insulting question to the Castellan.

"Are we the only Sworn amongst the Ordo in Sacramento? I don't recall any others last I was here."

B
    Beej

"That is correct." Teo nodded in confirmation. "Until your arrival I was the only Sworn in the domain. And before my initiation there have been none in the year and half I have been in this chapterhouse." It would be nice to have a few members of the Axe among their number to enhance their security but one worked with what one had on hand.

ooc

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph nods as Teodor recounts a story similar to his own. "There was an Axe when I was new to the Domain. I don't recall what happened to her. Her cotery did fall apart I believe." The Ventrue shrugs. "That was a few years back however. I am curious to see what a Mystery would think of Sacramento but that will have to wait it seems."

ooc

Martha Villiers

PRE

Yes, please proceed and assume Joe is re-Acknowledged and brought up-to-date on who's whom in the Domain ~ apologies for delays in attendance with the thread. :(
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

ooc

B
    Beej

Scene Fades to Black

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread