Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(1310) Harvest Gathering

Page 4 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

Mary shrugs, taking her own long drink of beer before pulling it away and taking a deep, contemplative breath. "I suppose, but it sounds a bit dull, doesn't it? I think we should find a compromise that's a bit more entertaining. What d'ya say, mate?" With her final question, she does her best to punch his accent precisely. It would have been slick if she didn't screw it up.

Mimicry failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-10-26 17:41:04 Mary Lee rolls 5 to Mimmickry (Expression + Manipulation?) (10 Again) 6, 6, 3, 3, 2 failure

Marcus Evan

PRE

The smile on Marcus' shiny metal face widens at first, but then turns into a grimace as his face crumples and he visibly winces at Mary's failed attempt to imitate him. The elemental suddenly wonders if the fairest hadn't been flirting with him at all, but was simply mocking him. Tipping the bottle straight up, he finishes his stella in one go.

"Right. Looks like I need another beer."

Excusing himself, Marcus moves back over to the table and grabs himself another cold one. He hesitates as if unsure whether to rejoin the muse.

"Queen Jasons made all sorts of treats," Stripes explains with a broad grin.

It's good to see Green doing alright. Great to see that the tiger isn't the only one that recovered well from the scuffle with the hobs back when the Four Seasons burned.

Forget that old page and its collapse to ash. Stripes was just glad to see his friends are still alright. Though he also notices the unfamiliar, pale woman still near Malcom.

"Oh, hi!" Stripes says, nodding to Nevada. "I'm Stripes, you a friend of Malcom's?"

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

Finishing her own beer with a quiet, "Fuck," Mary reaches out to nudge Marcus on the arm and explain, "Clearly I need another too, so we can forget about that horrible moment and pretend it never happened. Now you know why I'm not an actress, huh?"

She searches in his face to try and figure out how much damage her failed attempt at social wizardry has caused, and tries to revive their previous thread of conversation, "So I'd love to hear more about these pieces of yours. Nobody has ever mentioned it to me before."

m
    moreau

Jack shruged internally as Nevada brushed him off, it was fair enough really, him and sobriety mixed just as well as drunkeness and hedge-diving, and he'd been a real prick that time. Oh well, no use crying over spilt milk.

He sidled through the group of chatting people, depositing his bottle on the table and made his way to one of the far walls, filtching a beer on the way. He was in the state of grace in which he had drunk enough to drag up some of his long vanished charm, but sober enough that he still had some control over his tongue. Now if only the one other person whole actually knew him in the room didn't treat him like he'd just proposed a toast to the gentry, Queen Bretony didn't count, having a casual chat with her was up there with death by cheesegrater on things he didn't want to happen to him.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

The steepscrambler recognized quite a few of those she'd ventured into the Hedge with. She smiled at that, to see the three were doing well. Perhaps she could catch up with them later if she got the chance. She also overheard Al-Adin and Ava talking about running caused her to wonder if the monkey-man meant jogging or the more fun stuff.

Morgan waved back to Ava and started to return the greeintgs, right up until she noticed Ava's teeth. She froze in place, which stopped her squeak of fright, for a few seconds before recovering and lowering her hand. She blinked a couple of times, her eyes darting around to focus on something aside from Ava's teeth, "Um-uh, h-hello tee--uh, there thank-you maybe. Uh, heh-heh, that is nice to meet you yes, and okay. Not teff--terrible weight-bags aren't heavy nope-not, heh. Just not sure where cookies should go-go be put." The nix might not look scary to most, especially with her voice, but those teeth were setting Morgan's instincts on edge. She just had to do like she did with Jason: don't look at the teeth.

Where look: up or down? Forehead or chest, big teeth so chest? Wait-what-that could get awkward. Why--oh, right. Just don't look at teeth, focus on something else. Forehead it was then. It might get better later, the steepscramber needed to get used to ignoring the teeth first. The nervous raccoon will accept help in putting out the cookie buckets at whatever table Ava thinks is best.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

"Running is awesome! Its my favoritest thing ever. Right up there with climbing and swimming and BASE jumping. I should do that again sometime. OOOOH! Eating! Eating food is great! Like spicy foods and salty foods and sweet foods and all kinds of all foods. Except Drinks, with a capital D. Regular drinks are fine, but Drinks make you go slow, so I don't drink Drinks." Al-Adin spews out in a rapidfire speach of someone whose enthusiasm clearly outpaces the natural human ability to speak.
    "Good to see you Morgan! Just put them down somewhere, I'm sure it'll be fine."
    Ok, so maybe a few more rubs against the Autumn Queen's obsession with neatness and order wouldn't hurt. She could really lighten up.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally moves over to pick up a few of the offered treats, she enjoys the company of the others even though she isn't engaged in a conversation with anyone right now. Seeing Morgan looking Ava, she glances towards Al, who's talking with her.

She approaches Morgan, greeting the fellow Beast, "Hey Morgan, it's good to see you again. How have you been since Summer Coronation?"

S
    Saeyer

It sounded like Al-Adin's enthusiasm for food about matched her own. "I agree completely, except the part about drinking. I'm all for it." His reason for not drinking alcohol was sound, in theory, but the phrasing made her feel a bit like she was talking to a child. A motor-mouthed, base jumping, food loving child. It was hard not to be charmed by his sheer exuberance, though.

She blinked at Morgan's rapid-fire delivery, taking a moment to sort out the essential parts. The Steepscrambler hadn't seemed nearly so nervous a moment ago, before she'd stopped stalk-still. The teeth, it had to be - Ava knew she wasn't exactly a looker but her face usually didn't make people that uncomfortable. Unkind as it might seem, she was tired of trying to hide behind tight-lipped smiles and short sentences; it was her Season, and they were attached to her face. The other Lost's discomfort settled into her as a feeling of vague regret, but little more. Hopefully its not too much of an issue.

"It's a nice to meet you too. Al-Adin's right, we can probably fit them on one of the tables. We were just talking about food anyway." Her eyes crinkled kindly, hoping her tone and lack of aggression might eventually put the other Beast at ease. Moving over to one of the emptier tables with Morgan, she helped set the cookies out. "These look really good..."

S
    Saeyer

Al-Adin, Tally, Morgan & Ava continue here

Page 4 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread