Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Drowning Sorrows with Wrath

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Marcus saunters into his old watering hole with a bit of a swagger, but ironically loses any sense of anger or resentment as he takes a seat at his favorite spot at the bar. Underneath the big ridiculous portrait of Harry Turkleton, Marcus feels humble and a bit less confident than usual. He sips his beer with an almost reverent attitude as he surveys his fellow drinkers. It might be possible that a Summer or two might remember the good old days of truth and honor. In the mean time, Marcus'll have another Stella...

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally glances about as she enters through the entrance, wearing a orange sweater hoodie and black jeans plus black runners. She notices a fellow Lost and it didn't take her long to pin a name to the face. She walks over to greet Marcus.

"Hey Marcus, how have you been?" She inquires, remaining standing just in case he didn't want company.

Justin walked into the bar, his quiet demeanor serving to camoflage the fact that a spark of Summer was locked well within and warming what passed for a soul these mechanical days. Smoothing back his unruly blond hair, the Manikin looked like just another college kid who was on a dive bar adventure, dressed as he was in a red Vans t-shirt and worn jeans. That was another false perception -- he was one of the Crimson, tried and true, and had earned his way into the hallowed space that was Harry's.

He had heard the name invoked more than once, but now he had a face to attach to it. For a moment he studied the painting, thinking to himself now that's a mean looking son of a bitch and he wondered if he was going to have a chance to hear some of the stories behind the man.

Marcus was now the senior guy, as was Duncan...and who the hell was the preacherman who had taken the Crown? That part of the whole picture seemed to grow more angry and hot, like an infected cut, the more he mentally picked at it.

Walking over to the Metalflesh, Justin nodded to his fellow Elemental, then looked up at the painting again. "Hey Marcus, mind if I join you?"

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus stops texting and puts his phone back in his pocket as Tally walks up.

"Alright Tally, and yourself? Pull up a stool... but, watch the splinters."

Pulling one of the old wooden stools out for her, he pats the seat with his hand before turning to look at the other arrival.

"Hey yourself, Justin. Of course not... thanks for coming. Grab some wood."

The metalflesh manages to get the bartender's attention and signals that this round was on him.

"You two know each other, right? What'll you have?"

Justin nodded as he took his seat at the bar.

"Hey thanks. This is the first time I've ever been here. How have you been doing? I haven't been able to catch up with many people since....well. That."

Justin wanted to say more, but for a moment he suspected that there was a lurking gorilla in the room and that gorilla's name was Summer Coronation and Brother Lucas.

Giving Tally a welcoming smile, he nodded at her in greeting. "Hey, it's been a while."

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally finds a stool and joins Marcus and Justin, being mindful of the warning about splinters. "Thanks and I've been fine, I even got myself a job working for Mr Tickle." She tells the pair.

"Yea, it has." She agrees with Justin, nodding her head in greeting.

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus nods in understanding to Justin, but makes no comment. Smiling at Tally, the elemental raises his glass to the beast once they all have a beverage.

"Congratulations, Tally. Tickle's a fine craftsman. Cheers."

The metalflesh takes another sip of his beer as he glances at the front door. He had expected at least a couple of his fellow courtiers to show up... or at least respond to his text. So much for brotherhood. Pulling out his phone, he copies the text to someone he knows he can rely on, then pockets it once more.

"So, what's that like? Working for Mr. Tickle, I mean?"

Stripes walks in to the unfamiliar bar, his nose crinkling a bit at the unfamiliar scent of the place. The last time he met anybody else at a bar...

Well, that had been back before Summer began. The tiger decides not to think about the Four Season any longer. Especially as he looks up and spots a few familiar faces.

Breaking into a fanged smile, the Autumn Courtier walks up to Marcus, Tally, and Justin.

"Hi Marcus, long time no see," Stripes says, pulling up the closest stool without waiting for an invite. "Tally, how ya doing?"

Autumn's paladin has his mantle in full swing with his season in power. The other three changeling might note strange shadows or figures darting just out of the corner of their vision. Accompanied by the subtle, quiet growl of something prowling just out of sight. An oddly appropriate blend for the Leaden Mirror's Beast.

9. Likes CyledyrWyllt liked this post

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

"Well, I've been able to help him out with online orders. He doesn't care much for computers." Tally answers Marcus' inquiry.

She turns towards Stripes, smiling widely at the sight of the Autumn Courtier. "Welcome, Stripes, and doing well. Since the last time we met, I now have a job working for Mr Tickle. Ms Jasons arranged a meeting between the man and myself. He offered me a job and I accept it."

"Congratulations on your new job, Tally. It seems that everything is pretty much going the way of net sales now. My boss at the comic and game shop's been pretty resistant to the whole online sales thing, but it's either adapt or kiss one of Sacramento's Friendly Local Game Shops goodbye."

Looking at the newly arrived Stripes, Justin paused for a moment as he mentally shifted conversational gears. "Hey, I've seen you around but never managed to get your name. I'm Justin."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread