Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Tur) Planning check

Page 5 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

Steel gives a solemn nod at Jeremiah's declaration.

"So that settled, how we gonna settle on defense?" Steel asks the others. "I'm good for hanging here when you need muscle around. 'Specially if more Anshega show up."

Anshega, Red Wolf, and Luna-knows-what-else showing up on their home turf. Suddenly Steel finds himself wishing he'd had his job a bit longer. A lingering doubt at how much sick time he can pull off is teasing at the edges of his mind.

Morello blinked for a moment, surprised by the Godslayer's address. Despite her friend's assessment of her, Morello was similarly wrapped in her thoughts. It was clear she wasn't the only one, it seemed to be a night that heavy upon everyone, but now it was time to come back to the present.

"Thank you. I, well, I'm not proud of what happened it that fight, but I don't mean to argue with your words, and I am honored by your offer. Peter and I came here to help where we could, both in the city and in the Shadow, but I don't think we really understand how bad things were. I'm sorry for what's happened to your pack, and the city, but if you'll have us I would be glad to help you rebuild," she said, glancing at her friend before meeting Firebringer's gaze. "I would like to ask, though, is Godslayer just what the Anshega know you by, or is that your deed name?"

C
    Cathulhu

Sightings of Firstborn, children dying in the streets, anshega using silver... damn, these people were fucked. Jamie took a puff of her smoke and approached Tony. ( Xander ) "You're either batshit crazy, or royally screwed. Either way, you killed one of those Pure pricks. I like that. And I'd like to help you finish the job." If you're interested.

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

"Ah don't mind staying around if ye need backin' up. Its not like we got territory ourselves or anythin'. And it is the only sacred ground we got." The Irraka shrugged but his eyes switched from Firebringer to Tony as he spoke.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tony slowly eased up as Jeremiah took responsibility for his mistake. With that out of the way he was obviously more calm as Jaime approached him.

"I'd love the extra help." Tony started while a small grin formed. "We might all be crazy for fighting this war, but I think we've come too far to give up. If your crazy enough to stay, I won't argue with another pair of claws." Tony's eyes wandered for a moment, scanning the wolves assembled.

'Might as well try for two pairs.'

Tony directed Jaime's attention with a glance to the other new wolf, then made his way over to the ball on the ground that was Jesse Whiteman ( Moonfang ). It seemed Lily's soft touch just wasn't going to cut it with this one, so a not quite painful kick to the shins was Tony's way of getting the new wolf's attention.

"Yo." Tony said with a firm but calm expression on his face. "Time to get up. You can't just sit there in a ball all day."
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

M

Jessie grunted as he was disterbed yet again. Forced out of his ball, he glared at the wolf standing above him as he slowly pushed himself up. "I w-w-wasn't p-p-planning on sssstaying in a ball all d-d-day," He stammered out as he uses the tree to help lift himself up before leaning against it. He held up his hand to look at it slightly shaking. "I was g-g-going to wait until I s-stopped shaking b-b-b-before I l-l-l-l-l-" He swallowed the word and tried again, "got out of town."

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"I'll also spend more time here. I... sort feel like I need to make up for leaving Tony alone here." Lilly shrugged, and as Jesse stood she eyed him.

"Wasn't someone saying that we should warn other Urdaga communities? If the Coward wants to run, I say we get him a bus ticket and send him out to let everyone else know that there's War coming to Sacramento." It was increasingly obvious that he had no desire to fight in a war, so he was useless to everyone else here.

Firebringer

PRE

The Cahalith's gaze grows momentarily distant. "No, it's a real deed name, although the one I'm more commonly known by is Firebringer. The tale of that name, though, and why the Anshega fear it ... we performed a joint operation with them. That should tell you something of how desperate the situation was."

He sighs heavily. "Regardless, it is fortunate that they reacted as they did to my appearance. They had the advantage of territory and coordination; had it come to an extended fight, I do not think we would have prevailed.

"But know one thing: you were confronted with a dangerous enemy armed with silver, in an unknown land, and with little prospect of aid. And still your first instinct was to charge their leader. That speaks of great courage, and cannot be undermined by anything else that occured."

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Just as heat eased the pain of the muscles, Firebringer's words chased some of the melancholy from Morello's mind. There was truth in his words; it was proper to acknowledge mistakes, to learn from them, but foolish to dwell on them and ignore whatever silver lining there might be. She had shown her respect to the Cahalunim on that day, and that was something to be proud of. She would have to meditate on it.

"Thank you, Firebringer," Morello replied. "I'll take your words to heart."

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Attentive eyes watch as the discussion splinters. After a moment Jeremiah shifts to talk to Kevin RockBane .

"Tony was visited by Red Wolf while he was defending Tur." The Ghost says evenly to his Farsil Luhal packmate.

Jeremiah lets that sink in for a moment before hopping to a topic far less concerning. "How did talking with the Sky Court go?"

Page 5 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last